Navy SEAL team likely honored in secret for raid

I bet several of the guys on Seal Team 6 joined the military following 9/11.

My son was in the national guard out of high school, then when the war started in 2003 he joined the Army full time. Went to Iraq 3 times (twice with the 101st). Now he's in training with Special Forces at Ft Bragg...not my choice of jobs for him (lol!)...but he LOVES it! I cannot believe what these guys go through in training, so many people couldn't handle it (and they don't...lots drop out!). I don't think alot of people even have an idea what they have to go through. They're all my hero's!!! :clap2:

A truly heroic group of men. They knew going in that there would be no parade, no money, but that is not why they do it. The self satisfaction and pride within the group must be their only reward. The potential retaliation against the SEALS and their families means that this will probably be a secret until they die.

Another group, the CIA, will also never receive a public appreciation. But that is the nature of their business

Last edited:
A truly heroic group of men. They knew going in that there would be no parade, no money, but that is not why they do it. The self satisfaction and pride within the group must be their only reward. The potential retaliation against the SEALS and their families means that this will probably be a secret until they die.

Another group, the CIA, will also never receive a public appreciation. But that is the nature of their business

A point I have been trying to make here and elsewhere. You put it very well. You can bet, that there is a lot of quiet pride in DevGru and at Langley today, and there should be!

A WARNING to all terrorists....Don't FUCK with UNCLE SAM.

washington-CitizenSoldiers.jpg

Forum List

Back