Natural Immunity To Viruses

I said no such thing. . The overall death rate in the USA from COVID is 1.6%. That means fewer than 2 people out of 100 who get COVID 19 will die.
I don't take orders from scum like you. Stick it up your ass. Tell me how you computed 0.68 Americans. You are an idiot.
As of today, Johns Hopkins has the current survival rate at 99.984499 resulting in 1.5% death rate.

Remember folks, this 1.5% includes EVERY age group (like it should) but does nothing to distinguish between healthy people and say, a high risk group like Type 2 diabetes. Specific comorbitities are known and compose the largest majority of cases.

Most healthy people have a considerable reduction in the need for any medical intervention, but healthy versus those living with known co-morbidities goes unmentioned by media bobbleheads and NIH/Fauci. Apparently, our fine health administration heads figured that the best way to go was FULL PANIC MODE FOR ALL. This was something that Trump tried to avoid and he was right about it. The drug profiteers and corruptive healthcare heads couldn’t have been more wrong!

look-at-the-056e031a1a.jpg

520086f642.jpg
Some of those deaths were probably from some other illness as well.

You want 109,692,394.68 Americans to die just to prove that you don't need to take the vaccine? Just get the vaccine and stop whining. This pandemic is going to go on forever unless people get vaccinated. All over the world. People didn't travel in 1918 like they do now. We didn't have such large city populations. It's a different world. And 99% of those dying now are unvaccinated. Do you want to be included in that statistic?
OK

Some of those deaths were probably from some other illness as well.
A bunch of them are........they changed the definition to PRESUMED to have died from Covid.......And in hot spots the Cares Act paid $77000 a patient. There was a financial windfall to lie.

I know of 3 such cases from a guy at work......One die with Cancer, another Gangrene and ampuation, and a heart attack. All elderly.......and all families said they didn't die from Covid.......but the death certificate said Covid.

Too many lies in this country.......no one knows who to believe anymore.

A bunch of them are........they changed the definition to PRESUMED to have died from Covid.......And in hot spots the Cares Act paid $77000 a patient. There was a financial windfall to lie.

I know of 3 such cases from a guy at work......One die with Cancer, another Gangrene and ampuation, and a heart attack. All elderly.......and all families said they didn't die from Covid.......but the death certificate said Covid.

Too many lies in this country.......no one knows who to believe anymore.
Same here in the UK, knowing people who said what their relative died of but death certificate was still filled in as COVID being the cause.

Vaccinated saliva remains infectious for the unvaxxed. According to the NIH, the virus can remain in body and brain for 82 months. What are the cancer implications for a virus that stays that long in those places?

You want 109,692,394.68 Americans to die just to prove that you don't need to take the vaccine? Just get the vaccine and stop whining. This pandemic is going to go on forever unless people get vaccinated. All over the world. People didn't travel in 1918 like they do now. We didn't have such large city populations. It's a different world. And 99% of those dying now are unvaccinated. Do you want to be included in that statistic?

How do you get a .68 death? I always thought you were either dead 100% or you were alive 100%. That might explain you Karens.

The total deaths for Americans world wide was 675,000 for the Spanish Influenza. History of 1918 Flu Pandemic | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

Total US deaths is 821K and counting. Death Total for Covid 19 in the US.

I support everyone getting either vaccinated, wearing masks in close quarters or have their lives severely limited where only the extreme rich can afford to disregard it.

Natural immunity is a proven fact. In the influenza epidemic of 1918, less than 30 per cent of the USA population got sick.

The Influenza Epidemic of 1918

The rest were already immune.

They weren't immune. Entire Regions were locked down tight. They beat it through the same methods that some of us have suggested for Covid. Get Vaccinated, wear a mask when in close quarters, shut your damned murderous mouth or be jailed or shot. Just like it was to get the Spanish Infuenza down to a managable level.

They weren't immune. Entire Regions were locked down tight. They beat it through the same methods that some of us have suggested for Covid. Get Vaccinated, wear a mask when in close quarters, shut your damned murderous mouth or be jailed or shot. Just like it was to get the Spanish Infuenza down to a managable level.
'
Nope, not gonna do it.

Are you after the Fascism Awards Medal for the criminal insane........You are in the running for it.

Stalin was your hero wasn't he?

How do you get a .68 death? I always thought you were either dead 100% or you were alive 100%. That might explain you Karens.

The total deaths for Americans world wide was 675,000 for the Spanish Influenza. History of 1918 Flu Pandemic | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

Total US deaths is 821K and counting. Death Total for Covid 19 in the US.

I support everyone getting either vaccinated, wearing masks in close quarters or have their lives severely limited where only the extreme rich can afford to disregard it.
This statement of your alone shows what a complete moron you are. "How do you get a .68 death?"

Forum List

Back