NATO: US war with China and/or Russia more likely as world power shifts from West to East

Yep, they were given leeway to increase their strength by the last admin. Thus why we must rebuild our military now.

How many companies sacrificed liberty and security for profits?

Bill Clinton will go down as being the gift from God to the Chinese government and they don't even believe in God!

We should have Russia and India and the Chinese people on our side against the CCP dictators.

I'm not to concerned. I believe the US could handle both China and Russia none of which have fought a major conflict in decades. My opinion is based on a conventional war, nobody wins if it went nuclear.

I don't think it will happen anyway China would take a huge economic hit and Russia's military is a very pale shadow of its former USSR days.

The US would invade neither of the countries: land masses are too large.

The American military would use stand off naval and air and sub assets to make the two knuckle under.

It was inevitable that folks would get together to challenge the US/West Imperialism around the world. The US/West seem to be everywhere demanding 'Regime Challenge' and starting wars. It's natural that Russia and China would decide to try and balance things.

But they have a long long way to go in really challenging US/West dominance. They'd have to get others to join. They'd have to put aside historical differences and invite a country like India into the alliance. If they get India, they could begin to challenge the US/West. I guess we'll see what happens.

Forum List

Back