Native Americans. Some History.

A few massive errors in that summary:

The fur wars between Astor and the Hudson Bay Company are not mentioned and that was a big killer.

The Northeast and its domestication of squash is passed over.

Rather than write a laundry list I would recommend "1423" (The Second Chinese "discovery" of America) and "1491" (The Amazon rain forest is a tile drained orchard with the broken pottery level 2-4 m down.

The Carnesi indians scamed the first settlers out of $24 worth of beads for Manhattan... they didn't OWN manhattan!

Even if they did own Manhattan, they would have still scammed the settlers by only giving them Manhattan for those trinkets.

ROTFL110x85.gif

Yea but they didn't officially transfer the mineral rights. Where are the lawyers?! Where are the lawyers?!
I wonder about that myself. In the 2010 defense appropriations the Ds reached back 175 years to take corporate responsibility for the trans-Mississippi transportations. I did some checking on that, there is no statute of limitations on war crimes or crimes against humanity involving homicide. I even sent a sample in to 23 and me to get in on the action. Then as I researched further I discovered that "The Trail of Tears" of the Cherokee was a cake walk compared to all other transportations, a maximum 40% murder rate. Reconstructing for other first nations Jackson out did the NAZIs in percentage terms at least for the northern nations.

No wonder even Obama had sense enough not to make a signing statement over that. Google it, for a good laugh. Me, I figure if I don't link I won't link to my market research by accident.

Native Americans were the first inhabitants of the Americas

most likely not

some of the earliest settles would be closer to the truth

Forum List

Back