Native Americans Issue Strong Warning To Federal Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

unitednative

Rookie
Mar 25, 2006

Public letter to Senator McCain, House Rep. Richard Pombo

The federal government committed the world's longest holocaust against the American Indian people! The federal government signed treaties with Indian nations, and made it a point to break every one of them! The federal government enslaved Indian men, women and children on reservations!

Now you're saying that Indians are reservation shopping?

United Nations Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD)

In a strongly worded finding, CERD called on the United States to halt the destructive land-use practices it has allowed on some of the 60 million acres the Western Shoshone claim until a settlement is reached on the status of that land. The area stretches across most of Nevada and parts of Idaho, Utah, and California.

Full Report On Issue Above

http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=6828

unitednative said:

The federal government committed the world's longest holocaust against the American Indian people! The federal government signed treaties with Indian nations, and made it a point to break every one of them! The federal government enslaved Indian men, women and children on reservations!

In a strongly worded finding, CERD called on the United States to halt the destructive land-use practices it has allowed on some of the 60 million acres the Western Shoshone claim until a settlement is reached on the status of that land. The area stretches across most of Nevada and parts of Idaho, Utah, and California.

I would have no problem with Native American tribes having every piece of land they are entitled to under all treaties returned to them. They were, and still are far better stewards of the land than white-men ever were.

Bullypulpit said:
I would have no problem with Native American tribes having every piece of land they are entitled to under all treaties returned to them. They were, and still are far better stewards of the land than white-men ever were.

If you could ever sober them up maybe.

WTF? Indians got there asses kicked in a war that they lost. To the victor go the spoils. Fucked up? It sure is. Deal with it. IT happened almost 200 years ago. They sound like blacks crying about slavery when none of them were slaves.

insein said:
WTF? Indians got there asses kicked in a war that they lost. To the victor go the spoils. Fucked up? It sure is. Deal with it. IT happened almost 200 years ago. They sound like blacks crying about slavery when none of them were slaves.
i want my reparations!

unitednative said:

Your rant has merit, but I take issue with the word I high lighted above. The idians weren't "enslaved". Confined yes, enslaved no.

2 entries found for enslave.
en·slave ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-slv)
tr.v. en·slaved, en·slav·ing, en·slaves
To make into or as if into a slave.

3 entries found for confine.
con·fine ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-fn)
v. con·fined, con·fin·ing, con·fines
v. tr.
To keep within bounds; restrict: Please confine your remarks to the issues at hand. See Synonyms at limit.
To shut or keep in, especially to imprison.
To restrict in movement: The sick child was confined to bed.

dilloduck said:

BY superspy extraordinaire: Indians got there asses kicked, in a war that they lost. in a war that they lost: He, ( Who cannot even spell right: Extraordinarily, and super spy, it's not one word) use a _ Ass-O .

BY dilloduck: If you could ever sober them up maybe, a gold member of this site and a custer want-to be! Crazy Hours would have saved you for LAST just for fun!...................

Pail Rider writes: With my words in between,

enslaved , no it's, Enslaved. Your rant has merit, but I take issue with the word I high lighted above. As I have posted above your ward needed an E. You also have a problem with numbers! No 1, then 2 and 3 then two V's. In ever word, Indian reservations were Imprisonment! And slavery! Please get a real education as to our country, America! As it is we can have fun with you on here!!

BY superspy extraordinaire: Indians got there asses kicked, in a war that they lost. in a war that they lost: He, ( Who cannot even spell right: Extraordinarily, and super spy, it's not one word) use a _ Ass-O .

BY dilloduck: If you could ever sober them up maybe, a gold member of this site and a custer want-to be! Crazy Hours would have saved you for LAST just for fun!...................

enslaved , no it's, Enslaved. Your rant has merit, but I take issue with the word I high lighted above. As I have posted above your ward needed an E. You also have a problem with numbers! No 1, then 2 and 3 then two V's. In ever word, Indian reservations were Imprisonment! And slavery! Please get a real education as to our country, America! As it is we can have fun with you on here!!

QUOTE=Pale Rider]Your rant has merit, but I take issue with the word I high lighted above. The idians weren't "enslaved". Confined yes, enslaved no.

2 entries found for enslave.
en·slave ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-slv)
tr.v. en·slaved, en·slav·ing, en·slaves
To make into or as if into a slave.

3 entries found for confine.
con·fine ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-fn)
v. con·fined, con·fin·ing, con·fines
v. tr.
To keep within bounds; restrict: Please confine your remarks to the issues at hand. See Synonyms at limit.
To shut or keep in, especially to imprison.
To restrict in movement: The sick child was confined to bed.[/QUOTE]

unitednative said:

Now...right there... you've already LOST the argument. You've nit picked pety bull shit with NOTHING of substances to defend your position.

Idians were NOT slaves moron, and you're NOT going to convince ANYONE here they were. Open a fucking book and read. An education is what YOU lack.

I was trying to be nice to you in my first ever post to you. You've shot that in the ass with your smart mouth now.

If it were not for all the drunken blacks & whites in this room WE Americans could talk!! About issues............

unitednative said:
If it were not for all the drunken blacks & whites in this room WE Americans could talk!! About issues............

Well... I guess we'll see how long you last here as soon as a mod see's you.... :trolls: :banned:

I see lots of Du'es here right now, their on spring break, they have nothing better to do, but troll....
As I said before, you can spot them, because they always use the title bar, , they can't help it, they've been programmed to use it... And also because they never have anything of substance to say :bong420:
:trolls:

unitednative said:

Amazing how one-sided and dishonest an argument libs and apologistas are willing to buy. Conveniently missing is the fact that Native Americans as we know them today and when whites first arrived on this continent murdered off a race of people that were here before THEM.

Srop whining about your "people" reaping what they have sown.

Stephanie said:
I see lots of Du'es here right now, their on spring break, they have nothing better to do, but troll....
As I said before, you can spot them, because they always use the title bar, , they can't help it, they've been programmed to use it... And also because they never have anything of substance to say :bong420:
:trolls:
DUer's do seem like robots dont they? really really stupid ones

dilloduck said:
lol!
being part Ojibwe (dad) AND part Irish (mom)...I get both ends of the alcoholic jokes from friends. I just laugh it off and tease them for being part French or German or whatever.

Besides, last time I got drunk was 1 week before we left for Vegas (hanging out with friends) last August. I was so hungover and sick that when we got to Vegas the following Saturday, I couldn't even look at alcohol without feeling queasy. Even if I could drink right now, I wouldn't.

Pale Rider=GunnyL You both need to get off your mothers PC and go back to school!!! Learn how to type and form your words in a letter LOL LOL

Go to sleep now and dream about custer and all your little heroes: That we Indians killed!!!

We still live in the real world around you!!! Come on out here, get out of your mothers house!!!!

Pale Rider = white trash!! You mean.........LOL.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back