Native American shouts down Nativists.

What a quick way to disperse a crowd..

WATCH: That Awkward Moment When Anti-Immigration Protesters Realize They're Immigrants Too

Guess the fun stops when you realize your hate is pretty idiotic.

To bad the far left has never learned such lessons.

Not sure what you are talking about.

I think the kids are human beings in dire straits and should be treat as such.

They should not be sent back to die.

They should remain in this country under US protection.
. Why? Do you want open borders?

Not clicking on your dumbfuck links....but I'm guessing some liberal Indian is supporting non-Americans coming here because Americans born here really weren't born here in his demented drunk mind...

"... guessing ... "

Amazing how often some RW says they refuse to read the link but by golly, they have an opinion.

Yep, that pretty much says it all.

Not clicking on your dumbfuck links....but I'm guessing

This sort of head-in-the-sand mentality is exactly why Wrongpublicans, and conservatards in general, are losing elections so frequently.

Not that I'm complaining; it's just funny to tell you exactly what you're doing wrong, and then watch as you do it even more in an attempt to "get back at them dern librulls".

It's going to be fun chuckling at your misery after the 2014 elections. Scott Brown is going to win the senate in ?new Hampshire and will be the 51st vote to repeal Obamacare.

Not clicking on your dumbfuck links....but I'm guessing

This sort of head-in-the-sand mentality is exactly why Wrongpublicans, and conservatards in general, are losing elections so frequently.

Not that I'm complaining; it's just funny to tell you exactly what you're doing wrong, and then watch as you do it even more in an attempt to "get back at them dern librulls".

It's going to be fun chuckling at your misery after the 2014 elections. Scott Brown is going to win the senate in ?new Hampshire and will be the 51st vote to repeal Obamacare.

Yes, it will be so glorious to see so many people lose their healthcare insurance. Pre-existing conditions will make a comeback. And fuck those college kids still on their parent's insurance. And when someone is diagnosed with cancer, insurance companies can once again say "fuck you". Oh happy day...

"Native Americans" were also immigrants from another place.

When the "evil white man" came here, there were no immigration laws to break.

We have laws now.

Boy, this white self-loathing thing is becoming tedious.

There were no "western" laws.

There were tribal codes regarding the land and how to treat it.

Your ethnocentrism is showing..

There not only were no laws, there was no government. You're talking about tribal rules, that had no bearing on the North American continent. As pointed out, there is now and we have rules, laws, and regulations as to how people are allowed into our country. We have the right to deport these kids once they are individually evaluated. Many, if not the vast majority, will end up being sent back to where they came from.

Not only were there nations and governments, there was an existing confederacy of Six Nations whose constitution -- that of the oldest living participatory democracy on earth, established in the year 1142 -- became a model for our own Constitution.

>> The people of the Six Nations, also known by the French term, Iroquois [1] Confederacy, call themselves the Hau de no sau nee (ho dee noe sho nee) meaning People Building a Long House. Located in the northeastern region of North America, originally the Six Nations was five and included the Mohawks, Oneidas, Onondagas, Cayugas, and Senecas. The sixth nation, the Tuscaroras, migrated into Iroquois country in the early eighteenth century. Together these peoples comprise the oldest living participatory democracy on earth. Their story, and governance truly based on the consent of the governed, contains a great deal of life-promoting intelligence for those of us not familiar with this area of American history. The original United States representative democracy, fashioned by such central authors as Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, drew much inspiration from this confederacy of nations. In our present day, we can benefit immensely, in our quest to establish anew a government truly dedicated to all life's liberty and happiness much as has been practiced by the Six Nations for over 800 hundred [sic] years. [2]​

fig31.gif

--- and the arrows held in the talon of the eagle in the US Great Seal is derived from that confederacy of Native American iconography. So is the eagle itself.

You think scum like you are going to take over this country when you are cleaning our toilets today. :badgrin:

Get back to licking up the shit.

Clicking on kook links from you inbreds is a waste of my time.

So I'm guessing some liberal "Indian" is telling "white folks" born in the US that they don't have the right to demand invaders from Latin America to keep out.

I didn't realize there was a nation here when "white folk" crossed the big pond, please tell.....kook.

Oh, Indians, blacks and American-Hispanics will be the ones fucked if we keep letting millions of poor non-American Hispanics access to our schools, welfare, jobs and education systems.

Also, you thanked me for the post.....idiot.

Yes, you are that fucking stupid.

Hint goober, you and your spawn , if they are anything like you are going to have a very difficult time In America with the demographic shift :eusa_whistle:
Liberal Media thanked your post and I agree. Ha ha.

Last edited:

WATCH: That Awkward Moment When Anti-Immigration Protesters Realize They're Immigrants Too

BULLSHIT ! they are illegal aliens and should be sent back and told to fight for their RIGHTS in their own fucking country, besides, they also are disease ridden little vermin. :lmao:

Another stupid thread by a leftist.

Everyone knows that most of us have immigrant roots. What we're talking about today and questioning, is why we are letting thousands invade our southern border in a completely chaotic illegal way.
Why is it that liberals are okay with people sneaking in, and completely disrespecting those who are trying to do the right thing by respecting our laws and going through the legal channels to become a citizen.

The thread title should be:

"WHY ARE LIBERALS ASSHOLES ?"

You Christians make me laugh.

If you aren't putting people in ovens or burning them at the stake, you are condemning them to die in hell holes of your making.

Just like Jesus in the "good" book says..

Remember the "golden" rule. Get the gold and fuck everyone else.

No wonder you guys are so hated.
You are one fucked up ass.

. Why? Do you want open borders?

he wants those illegal alien vermin to spread the ebols virus, thin......, oooooops, FEEEEEEELING that only Conservatives will become infected, that is the mentality of libertards. :up:

Yes, it will be so glorious to see so many people lose their healthcare insurance. Pre-existing conditions will make a comeback. And fuck those college kids still on their parent's insurance. And when someone is diagnosed with cancer, insurance companies can once again say "fuck you". Oh happy day...

sometimes you do type something that makes sense :up:

besides Obozocare is a scam all around, why are so many people not keeping the Doctor they had for years ? also, why is their insurance premiums going up and UP and UP ?

"Native Americans" were also immigrants from another place.

When the "evil white man" came here, there were no immigration laws to break.

We have laws now.

Boy, this white self-loathing thing is becoming tedious.

There were no "western" laws.

There were tribal codes regarding the land and how to treat it.

Your ethnocentrism is showing..

There not only were no laws, there was no government. You're talking about tribal rules, that had no bearing on the North American continent. As pointed out, there is now and we have rules, laws, and regulations as to how people are allowed into our country. We have the right to deport these kids once they are individually evaluated. Many, if not the vast majority, will end up being sent back to where they came from.

It's pointless to debate with these nut cases. Illegals storming into our country suits their political agenda. No amount of logic is going to change their minds. They'll get their votes and remain in power. Unfortunately, like blacks, the illegals' plight will not change. They will remain poor and ignorant and dominated by the racist democrat overlords.

Another stupid thread by a leftist.

Everyone knows that most of us have immigrant roots. What we're talking about today and questioning, is why we are letting thousands invade our southern border in a completely chaotic illegal way.
Why is it that liberals are okay with people sneaking in, and completely disrespecting those who are trying to do the right thing by respecting our laws and going through the legal channels to become a citizen.

The thread title should be:

"WHY ARE LIBERALS ASSHOLES ?"

If you aren't putting people in ovens or burning them at the stake, you are condemning them to die in hell holes of your making.

Wait what?

You guys want to send kids back to certain death and I'm fucked up?

I am sure that Jesus would want that done, but I don't.

That was one Injun who had too much fire water. Also, he didn't disperse the crowd, they were marching.

Those big fat bloated Tea Party whales weren't "marching". They were hobbling in place a waitin' on their next pig bbq.

They started slithering out of there because of the confrontation.

Been saying this for a while now, but no one ever has a camera handy :)

"Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian." - Robert Orben

Wait what?

You guys want to send kids back to certain death and I'm fucked up?

I am sure that Jesus would want that done, but I don't.
Where were these kids in 2008? They are here because Obama invited them. None of you can refute that or even try.

Forum List

Back