Nationwide Poll: Majority of Republicans Have Nakedly Racist Worldview

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
It is not racist to think that Obama is a muslim or a Christian or even a bad man. It is not racist to believe that anchor babies should not mean instant citizenship to families of illegals.

The OP is so nakedly biased against right wingers he grasps at any piece of poppycock his fellow leftist spit out. Then he swallows it and regurgitates it.

I polled 10000 Democrats in a national poll and they all said Republicans are blatantly racist. It must be true, right?

The last time I checked, neither illegal alien nor Muslim were actually race-based.

It is not racist to think that Obama is a muslim or a Christian or even a bad man. It is not racist to believe that anchor babies should not mean instant citizenship to families of illegals.

The OP is so nakedly biased against right wingers he grasps at any piece of poppycock his fellow leftist spit out. Then he swallows it and regurgitates it.

For a year I thought Guno was a Rdean sock account with a fake Jewish accent

For a year I thought Guno was a Rdean sock account with a fake Jewish accent
I can see why.

Forum List

Back