National HealthCare, but No Voter ID?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Can the Libruls please explain to me, and I'll try real hard not to laugh, how you can force people to buy HealthCare but we cannot have a National Voter ID?

Um, we do. It's called the voter registration card. You know, that little white card that you have to show to the polling officer along with your ID when you vote?

Um, we do. It's called the voter registration card. You know, that little white card that you have to show to the polling officer along with your ID when you vote?

I've never been asked to show my voter registration card. I've never had to show any id when I vote. I tell them my name, they look me up, I sign, I vote. Do other places request that the reg. card been shown?

in massachusetts, they require you to register to vote, then every year, they send you a post card, reconfirming that you are still living at the address and district you were registered to vote, it is mandatory to mail this card back, for your name and address to be add to the voter roll at the proper voting place. When you go in, the gate keepers ask if you are a registered Democrat or Republican or whatever....then you give them your full name and you give them your address, and they find you on the list and you sign your name.

And as far as a national ID CARD, THANKS BUT NO THANKS....

And each state is responsible for their own elections according to the constitution.

like i said, we did NOT have to show id in massachusetts either....

we did have to be rigistered to vote in the proper district and we did have to tell the gate keepers our name and address and party affiliation....near impossible for someone to steal your vote... imo.

Showing id at the polls etc, is not what will solve the problem....

the problem is that some states are more lax than others when REGISTERING to vote.

I've lived in Georgia, Tennessee and New York and I've always had to show my driver's license in order to vote. I have always shown my voter ID card too.

There has neer been widespread evidence of voter fraud in the US. The two issues are mutually exclusive

There has neer been widespread evidence of voter fraud in the US. The two issues are mutually exclusive

There's no such thing as the Mafia either.

How are they "mutually exclusive"?

Odd that you bring up voter fraud, why is that?

Got proof?

What does voter registration have to do ith healthcare?

How does requiring people to buy health insurance under penalty of federal law differ from a poll tax?

Again, why do Libruls treat Voter ID like Dracula to a tanning bed?

Got proof?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qts17ajsqow]YouTube - Voter admits to voting multiple times for obama in PA[/ame]

Got proof?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qts17ajsqow]YouTube - Voter admits to voting multiple times for obama in PA[/ame]

I asked for proof of significant voter fraud that would justify requiring nationwide identification

Forum List

Back