National Disasters.... Why Make a Big Deal?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I hate when people act like every national disaster is a big deal. Happens all the time. Floods, fires etc. People talk about it and no one cares! If we had 2,000 inches of rain, I'm not coming on here telling a bunch of strangers that don't give a shit!

People act like they care but really the don't! They won't even share personal info, but then act like they are "humane" because they talk about a national disaster or a shooting.

Fucking hypocrites.

I hate when people act like every national disaster is a big deal. Happens all the time. Floods, fires etc. People talk about it and no one cares! If we had 2,000 inches of rain, I'm not coming on here telling a bunch of strangers that don't give a shit!

People act like they care but really the don't! They won't even share personal info, but then act like they are "humane" because they talk about a national disaster or a shooting.

Fucking hypocrites.

Related point is how blaisse we are about natural disasters affecting hundreds of thousands, causing perhaps billions of dollars in damage, yet don't then do anything to mitigate the next one while people freak out over a shooting with a handful of victims.

I disagree, people want to say "wow we have 26 inches rain" ... but if someone is having a hard time personally, the avoid them like the plague.

Selfish hypocrites.

You need your meds adjusted.

If you are going to say that, explain... otherwise you sound like a moron...

11065902_10156744238455377_9064036492930594982_n.jpg

Fucking hypocrites.
I am humane....:banana:

Fucking hypocrites.
I am humane....:banana:

don't even start.. you do NOT want to go there! trust me!

well you might but ... some tests are hard to pass......
.....tests...? Like 2+2=? or something like that?

You must be a seriously sad man to want to harass women and put them down subtly.. when deep down you really want them.... you'd be better off being honest.... it's not like you are fooling anyone....

You must be a seriously sad man to want to harass women and put them down subtly.. when deep down you really want them.... you'd be better off being honest.... it's not like you are fooling anyone....
Was this a Jungian or Freudian analysis?

If you are going to say that, explain... otherwise you sound like a moron...

You start a flame thread to bash the victims of a national disaster, and wonder why people view you negatively?

Because, people don't really CARE. They just want to be part of a larger cause. If people really cared, they would care about individuals.. not big stories...

Forum List

Back