Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

Anyone still willing to make wild and foolish bets?

I will bet you your ETERNAL SOUL, to be mine forever, and sold/given to whomever I should choose at any time up until the end of time. That Obama will win.

Come on you Christian fanatics. Bet Cowman your soul. You're that confident about it.

Name your counterbet.

I will bet you your ETERNAL SOUL, to be mine forever, and sold/given to whomever I should choose at any time up until the end of time. That Obama will win.

Come on you Christian fanatics. Bet Cowman your soul. You're that confident about it.

Name your counterbet.

This is just so your stupid post can't go anywhere.

Tomorrow we will all just be laughing at your abject stupidity.

Name your counterbet.

This is just so your stupid post can't go anywhere.

Tomorrow we will all just be laughing at your abject stupidity.

If that's the case, why not bet you soul to me?

You've nothing to lose... but your soul.

Christians believe in that sort of thing right? I mean fuck, I'd feel that it was worthless if I won your soul. I have NOTHING to gain and everything to lose!

Come on then, explain what's so fucking whooosh about it.

You fucking can't, because you know I'm right. Some jackass giving his magic number pulled out of his slimy asshole is entirely different than armies of pollsters calling people and aggregating their data of voting preferences.

What do you think polls are, idiot? They are the opinions of random people.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING READ? THE OPINIONS OF WHO PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR IS ENTIRELY FUCKING DIFFERENT THAN THE OPINIONS OF WHO PEOPLE THINK WILL WIN THE ELECTION BY WHAT PERCENTAGE CHANCE, YOU FUCKING DUMB SHIT.

There. I used my allotment of caps lock for the millennium.

God, you're fucking stupid and borderline illiterate.
lol

Two person race doesn't make it a 50/50 chance of a candidate winning when you factor in all the variables. I don't think you know how odds are.

If it was just a two people, where opinions weren't yet decided, the country wasn't divided, and everything was just equal throughout the campaign... then it'd be 50/50.

Right now it's about 85/15 in Obama's favor. Rick Romney has the odds stacked heavily against him.

According to your dreamboat Nate, only if the popular vote is D+1... If it's R+1 then it's a 30% chance Barry wins... Natey Boy adjusted his prediction today....

How fucking retarded are you? He hasn't changed his prediction at all. His prediction is all formulaic and it does the work for him. The reason it's 85% in favor of Obama has been because of the predicted 1% + or so lead Obama will have over Romney.

He's saying that if those predictions are wrong, and the popular vote ends up being 1% or so in Romney's favor, nearly the opposite would be true.

How FUCKING dense are you dude? I can't tell if you're dense, or you're actually being intellectually dishonest.

It's funny that House Gimp thinks Nate "changed" is prediction. All he did was cite something that is on his page every day ... the chances Romney wins the popular vote but losed the EC.

Romney having a 30% to lose the EC even when he wins the popular vote is TERRIBLE news for him and his supporters.

House Gimp is proving that a drowning man (and I use this term very loosely here) will clutch at a straw.

According to your dreamboat Nate, only if the popular vote is D+1... If it's R+1 then it's a 30% chance Barry wins... Natey Boy adjusted his prediction today....

How fucking retarded are you? He hasn't changed his prediction at all. His prediction is all formulaic and it does the work for him. The reason it's 85% in favor of Obama has been because of the predicted 1% + or so lead Obama will have over Romney.

He's saying that if those predictions are wrong, and the popular vote ends up being 1% or so in Romney's favor, nearly the opposite would be true.

How FUCKING dense are you dude? I can't tell if you're dense, or you're actually being intellectually dishonest.

It's funny that House Gimp thinks Nate "changed" is prediction. All he did was cite something that is on his page every day ... the chances Romney wins the popular vote but losed the EC.

Romney having a 30% to lose the EC even when he wins the popular vote is TERRIBLE news for him and his supporters.

House Gimp is proving that a drowning man (and I use this term very loosely here) will clutch at a straw.
Keep clutching to the good ship Nate Silver, the last hope of the desperate lib....

I've already shown why your boi hero is off...

"How could the polls be so wrong!", the libs collectively groaned on election night....

It's all over except for your crying tomorrow night...:thup:

Here is Nate Silver tomorrow... on the ground getting kicked in the face like the Obama ass sniffing bitch that he is.....

epic-fail-gifs-to-serve-and-protect-fail.gif

Keep clutching to the good ship Nate Silver, the last hope of the desperate lib....

"How could the polls be so wrong!", the libs collectively groaned on election night....

It's hilarious that you actually believe that.

Meanwhile, RCP has Obama at +68 and intrade has Obama at a 2-1 favorite.

You really stepped in it after the first debate, House Gimp, and it's all coming back to haunt you.

You're effed now.

You really stepped in it after the first debate, House Gimp, and it's all coming back to haunt you.

You're effed now.

InTrade had ObamaCare at 95% chance of being "unconstitutional". Garbage in = Garbage out.....

Pool-Fail.gif

You're effed now.

Hang on to Nate... Don't throw him under the bus on Wednesday... Even though he'll probably quit predicting political elections...

Intrade had SCOTUS overturning 0bamacare at 95% 2 hours before the decision....:lol:

Please be here on Wednesday....

You're effed now.

InTrade had ObamaCare at 95% chance of being "unconstitutional". Garbage in = Garbage out.....

Shhh... Fuck you and your facts!

Nate the boi geenyus will just blame the polling firms... Watch it happen...

Forum List

Back