Nashville school shooter's mum is anti-gun activist inspired by Sandy Hook massacre

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Sounds to me like a Gun would have been really helpful and may have prevented at least some of the deaths. Also sounds like 'AUDREY' knew that school would be NO problem.

and it took at least 14 minutes before the police got there. At least the police shot him instead of sending in a social worker.

Aubrey was born a “he” before whacking his penis off and calling himself a “she”
Where did you read that? I thought it was a girl that later chose to go the other way. I heard on a TV news report, she (or whatever) identified as a guy. That "identified as" crap always confuses me.

Where did you read that? I thought it was a girl that later chose to go the other way. I heard on a TV news report, she (or whatever) identified as a guy. That "identified as" crap always confuses me.
They're still being very elusive on that info. I wager its an mtf.

They're still being very elusive on that info. I wager its an mtf.
I saw a supposed recent picture of the person, looked in the face same as the linked in page, but was in a man's sports jacket, shirt and tie. It looked like a female trying to look butch to me.
I just wonder if that person was one of the victims of Vanderbilt Medical Center doctors advocating Trans Surgery as an important profit center for Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, and the doctors on staff there. When that came out, it pissed off a lot of Tennesseans, including our Governor and enough of our state legislature, to get restrictions put in by the state.

Sounds like li'l Audrey was having mummy problems and acting out to get mummy's attention

Darn, at age 28 he still hates his mother enough that he has to shoot up a school? Grow up, tranny.

I saw a supposed recent picture of the person, looked in the face same as the linked in page, but was in a man's sports jacket, shirt and tie. It looked like a female trying to look butch to me.
I just wonder if that person was one of the victims of Vanderbilt Medical Center doctors advocating Trans Surgery as an important profit center for Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, and the doctors on staff there. When that came out, it pissed off a lot of Tennesseans, including our Governor and enough of our state legislature, to get restrictions put in by the state.
An important profit center ------------------------------ why am I not surprised. Mutilate young people, make money.

Thats part of the confusion surrounding transgender freaks

You could be right

I agree: it's very hard to figure out what they mean. Why can't the news media just say what they REALLY are???? I THINK it's a male-from-birth, but that photo is very confusing.

An important profit center ------------------------------ why am I not surprised. Mutilate young people, make money.
It was big news down here just a few months back. It was shocking and disgusting, but the legislature and Governor Bill Lee moved quickly.

Sounds like li'l Audrey was having mummy problems and acting out to get mummy's attention

You act as if this doesn't make you as happy as when it's anybody else that shoots up a school in this country

It was big news down here just a few months back. It was shocking and disgusting, but the legislature and Governor Bill Lee moved quickly.
I have for a long time realized that most people don't realize just how coldly mercenary many doctors can be. We had one here in Baltimore at St. Joseph's Hospital, who did stents. And boy, did he do stents! An Iranian, he won the stent company's prize for most stents implanted and they threw him a pork roast. Which seemed strange to a lot of people, since he was Iranian.

He wouldn't even examine people: as soon as they walked into his office, he'd say, "You need a stent!" and schedule the surgery. A number of people died of it, of course, but St. Joseph's really accumulated a lot of money for it all, and so did he. FINALLY, at long last, this business of not even examining people caught up with him and he was fired and de-licensed. But he'd been doing it for years.

I think it's important to carefully consider whether the surgeries and procedures and diagnostics docs promote so strongly are benefitting oneself more, or the doctor more.

Forum List

Back