NASCAR Chief: Ban Confederate Flag

They CAN'T ban fans from having them. Unless they want to go broke.

No they don't. There are only few of these racist assholes that comes to these places. You can even tell by their looks and their tattoos.
This is where I take my Italia 458 Spider 14. for a drive during off seasons and also in Fontana, California..

Exactly how are you going to ban fans from bringing the flag to races?
Maybe they go around the track and look at the audience who has a confederate flag then kick them out? Or confiscate as they come in. Some of these people are the type that you don't want to mess around.

Terrorists are terrorists - and must be treated as such.

Maybe they go around the track and look at the audience who has a confederate flag then kick them out? Or confiscate as they come in. Some of these people are the type that you don't want to mess around.
Kick them out on what grounds? Displaying a Confederate flag is not a crime you try and kick them out or confiscate the flag your getting into supressing freedeom of speech and expression it would be very hard legally to claim displaying a Confederate flag is not protected speech but burning an American flag is.

Ah shitting bull with the idiots take.
As far as I know race tracks are private property. It's the owners discretion how there's racist and sign of oppression are handled. They can protest and boycott if they want by who give a fuck about these type of garbage.

As far as I know race tracks are private property. It's the owners discretion how there's racist and sign of oppression are handled. They can protest and boycott if they want by who give a fuck about these type of garbage.
Some are and the owners could put rules in place that prevent track employees from bringing a Confederate flag or wearing flag shirts and such it would be much harder to do that with paying customers.

Some are and the owners could put rules in place that prevent track employees from bringing a Confederate flag or wearing flag shirts and such it would be much harder to do that with paying customers.
No it's not. You implement a dress code. When you buy a ticket you agree to the dress code. Its called a contract.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

No it's not. You implement a dress code. When you buy a ticket you agree to the dress code. Its called a contract.

Try that and see how many tickets you sell.

Unless there are a majority idiot base for NASCAR, probably nothing.

I don't think not liking having people tell you what you can wear or bring to an event your paying them to attend makes you idiot. Trying to set such rules because your afraid the PC crowd is going to call you racist if you don't might though.

They offered to trade the confederate flag for a US flag.

They've had very little takers.

That pretty much says it all.

I don't think not liking having people tell you what you can wear or bring to an event your paying them to attend makes you idiot. Trying to set such rules because your afraid the PC crowd is going to call you racist if you don't might though.
Then you don't have to buy a ticket.

You also don't have to implement an unnecessary dress code either. I for one have not heard of any acts of violence or murders committed at NASCAR events over the Confederate flag.

You also don't have to implement an unnecessary dress code either. I for one have not heard of any acts of violence or murders committed at NASCAR events over the Confederate flag.

Peckerwoods at peckerwood events don't usually harm each other - like at Klan rallies.

Peckerwoods at peckerwood events don't usually harm each other - like at Klan rallies.
Morons always post idiocy though your nothing if not consistent.

Forum List

Back