NASA scientist: "Record cold coming!"

We're breaking all known records , and will continue to do so.

One doesn't need be a rocket scientist to figure this out

The debate is no longer if CC is happening, it's the athropogenic infuence(s)

That's because the polluters of this world don't wish to be targets

so good luck with the denial

lbpxd56quad01.png

~S~

We're breaking all known records , and will continue to do so.

One doesn't need be a rocket scientist to figure this out

The debate is no longer if CC is happening, it's the athropogenic infuence(s)

That's because the polluters of this world don't wish to be targets

so good luck with the denial

lbpxd56quad01.png

~S~

What the fuck are you babbling about???

This global warming stuff is soo confusing?? ... :dunno:

Rains and floods = global warming

Drought = global warming

Severe cold = global warming

Hurricanes = global warming

No hurricanes = global warming

Last edited:
Well Billy....you are 100% on the money! JC....indeed we are going to have to stock up on more nut sack warmers!

Dang....the climate crusaders gonna be taking some serious bumpy cucumber action....and real soon according to NASA!!

Lack of sunspots to bring record cold, warns NASA scientist - Ice Age Now

You are going to see a lot of Libtard heads exploding when they don't get that global warming that have been looking forward to so much.

Who would have ever thought that the energy output of the sun effects climate on earth after all these Moon Bats telling us that it is caused by us driving SUVs?

Well Billy....you are 100% on the money! JC....indeed we are going to have to stock up on more nut sack warmers! Dang....the climate crusaders gonna be taking some serious bumpy cucumber action....and real soon according to NASA!! Lack of sunspots to bring record cold, warns NASA scientist - Ice Age Now
Why should I have any confidence in the scientific ethics of a site called "Ice Age Now", begging the question of whether the title is a statement or a plea?

This global warming stuff is soo confusing?? ... :dunno:

Rains and floods = global warming

Drought = global warming

Severe cold = global warming

Hurricanes = global warming

No hurricanes = global warming

There must be a left and right handed version of the CO2 molecules: one floods, the other for droughts

Well Billy....you are 100% on the money! JC....indeed we are going to have to stock up on more nut sack warmers! Dang....the climate crusaders gonna be taking some serious bumpy cucumber action....and real soon according to NASA!! Lack of sunspots to bring record cold, warns NASA scientist - Ice Age Now
Why should I have any confidence in the scientific ethics of a site called "Ice Age Now", begging the question of whether the title is a statement or a plea?

So why do your "Scientists" keep altering the data?

My scientists? The very notion says more about how anti-warmers view the controversy, i.e. politics vs. facts.

My scientists? The very notion says more about how anti-warmers view the controversy, i.e. politics vs. facts.

Global climate warming change "scientists" aren't even real scientists; they're cheerleaders. They avoid the laboratory like Dracula greeting the morning sunrise and for the exact same reason: it threatens their existance

What your facts are is hilarious fiction.

Ghey.....and fake btw. Everyone who isnt a meathead can see the information is well sourced. Progressives pull this ghey stunt all the time.....but knock yourself out s0n!:113:

Forum List

Back