NASA asteroid WARNING: Giant ONE MILE wide asteroid will skim the Earth before Christmas

This is it, the end...

It was good knowing everyone.

NASA asteroid WARNING: Giant ONE MILE wide asteroid will skim the Earth before Christmas

A MONSTER asteroid measuring more than one mile across will fly by the planet on a so-called Earth Close Approach, space agency NASA has revealed.

It's path is over 7 lunar distances away from earth at it's closest approach.

NEO Earth Close Approaches

To me "skimming" involves at least interacting with the outer part of out atmosphere.

This is it, the end...

A MONSTER asteroid measuring more than one mile across will fly by the planet on a so-called Earth Close Approach, space agency NASA has revealed.
Fake news, no doubt. Frauds looking for grant money.

Grant money for what ?

To call on Bruce and John ( Rip pal)

AcrobaticAchingBudgie-small.gif

will it look BIG AND GLOWING-------la la la la ---followingggg yonder
starrrrrrr..........

This is it, the end...

To me "skimming" involves at least interacting with the outer part of out atmosphere.

We going to die, the scientific community had a consensus..

The asteroid will make a so-called Earth Close Approach this month but thankfully the odds of it hitting Earth are minimal.

At its closest, the space rock will reach the planet within 0.01890 astronomical units (AU).

This is it, the end...

The asteroid will make a so-called Earth Close Approach this month but thankfully the odds of it hitting Earth are minimal.

At its closest, the space rock will reach the planet within 0.01890 astronomical units (AU).

Or as I said, around 7 lunar distances.

Not really that close, but close enough.

The benefit of such a close approach is that it allows astrophysicists more detailed measurements to lock down the orbit.

This is it, the end...

Globull warming....
You want a cookie? Retard

We are going to die..

We are screwed its going to hit us bro.

This is it, the end...

The benefit of such a close approach is that it allows astrophysicists more detailed measurements to lock down the orbit.

What if it bounces off the moon?

This is it, the end...

Globull warming....
You want a cookie? Retard

We are going to die..

We are screwed its going to hit us bro.

God will handle it. Asteroids aren’t real you’ve only seen doctored images.

This is it, the end...

Globull warming....
I dunno. Could be Bush’s fault or certainly Trump’s for sure.

This is it, the end...

It's actually a small one at a kilometer wide, but still a nice one. Only 3-4 in magnitude so you'll need binoculars.
Comet_46P_Dec18-Jan19.jpg
What is that pagan gibberish

This is it, the end...

What if it bounces off the moon?

It's missing the moon by 6 or 8 lunar distances, depending on which side it is passing.

This is it, the end...

Yeah the know it all's said the one that smashed into them a little over a year ago said the same thing.. it will never hit earth lmfao. ( referring to the one that exploded in Russia a few years ago).

Forum List

Back