Napolitano fired for exposing the government control of news and TV

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
He will now be branded a traitor so that no one listens to him or takes him seriously. Snowden has more he did not release this to guarantee his survival, fake news is real, and it comprises 99,9 percent of broadcast, they only let you know what they want you to hear.

They Live

He was always a hack. We should have never sold off the media to corporate power and wealth.

Napolitano is still the senior judicial analyst for Fox News, isn't he?

Last edited:
That dumpey little has been prick was on Fox a couple of days ago.

Him and John Stossel aren't well-liked at Fox. That's no secret. They don't toe the Neocon Globalist Party-line. Most people believe there's this big difference between Communist/Progressive Globalists and Neocon Globalists. But there isn't. They agree on most things. And they're currently running our country.

Napolitano is still the senior judicial analyst for Fox News, isn't he?
Proving that fake news is real, and that we are surrounded by it.................................

They Live------Obey

they-live-obey.jpg

Napolitano is still the senior judicial annalist for Fox News, isn't he?
annalist, eh?
Great catch!!!! Thank you. I'll correct it if I may. Anything else?
i do not give a flying fuck what you do, hero.

it was very very low hanging fruit.

on topic, btw, wally. hey i am totally glad to learn that this thread title is once again a lie.
The truth as CNN reported on the real news, is that Donald Trump can not beat Hillary Clinton............................

Tell us more

annalist, eh?

on topic, btw, wally. hey i am totally glad to learn that this thread title is once again a lie.
The truth as CNN reported on the real news, is that Donald Trump can not beat Hillary Clinton............................

Tell us more
that is a prediction that turned out to be wrong. we all are now harvesting the fallout. you seem to have a lot of problems with the simplest of concepts. a trumptard, right?

annalist, eh?

It sure proved how smart you were grabbing for the low hanging fruit. Climbing higher to grab one may have resulted in a fall and we wouldn't want that, would we?
The reference about firing was about the show he had "Freedom Watch" but carry on.

Forum List

Back