Nancy Pelosi Throws Out First Pitch to Empty Stadium -- Celebrating "Pride" Month

Lots of Nats fans in NOtVA/DC Metro (where the big money resides) and they stayed home.

Bear in mind it's the most liberal area in Virginia other than possibly Williamsburg, Virginia.

Making the dems defend such debauchery and mental illness should be a winning strategy for the gop.

Last edited:
The Nationals are in last place. 🤣

Wed: 18,180
Tues: 24,743

The last Wed. at home was against the Cubs: 15,903

The Nats just suck, and the air quality is bad. Tonight's game was cancelled due to smoke.

You clowns just keep failing.

The Nats just suck, and the air quality is bad. Tonight's game was cancelled due to smoke.

YOU'RE the clown, Syntho. Try again. I'm surprised your parents let you stay up this late.

You can't let Syntho speak for himself? I've got no beef with you, he's the clown.
I already did, and destroyed this thread.

Problem 1. Most pride praising fags can't afford baseball tickets. Most of them just work bare minimum menial jobs because they aren't in general our best and brightest. Most fags work at Walmart or Starbucks or some other low paying job and can't afford professional sports ticket prices. For every gay Dr or politician there are 2000 green haired fruit loops that reach their potential packing boxes at Amazon.

Problem 2. Pelosi is a pandering twat to people who are pandering twats and at the end of the day only care about the other when they need them.

Problem 3. Most big time progressive people are social retards and avoid large gatherings like that because real men and women make them uncomfortable. They need to be alone or in small groups of other social retards.

Problem 4. Most of your average everyday Americans don't like the whole fag pride month nonsense so they won't go.

It's no wonder there weren't many people there. I'd wager half the people were there just because season ticket holders didn't want to go so they just gave their seats to someone who normally wouldn't go.

I guarantee you if it wasn't a fag pride mental health awareness month game and trump threw out the first pitch that place would nuts to butts with people and their beer sales before the 2nd inning would be more than I make in 2 years.

The Nationals suck; and that is because they went woke....

If they hated trannies sufficiently enough, their starting pitching rotation would have an ERA of 2.10

Forum List

Back