Nancy Pelosi Endorses Polygamy and Pedophilia

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It was only a matter of time. The ‘equality’ act puts sexual perverts and deviants as superiors in society.
7A21310B-B508-4AF8-8DCE-A5FA3BCA7D64.jpeg

Twitter

th

Great!!! Now I can form that platonic marriage contract with between my children and myself. They'll fall under my health care plan and when it comes to inheritance when I pass they have to be treated like any other spouse.

I might just become a progressive.......

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

.......NAH!!!

Last edited:
It was only a matter of time. The ‘equality’ act puts sexual perverts and deviants as superiors in society.
View attachment 261009
Twitter

Not to hijack your thread, however . . .

Let's go ahead and get something off our collective chests, shall we? Homosexuality and Transgenderism are fucking ideological constructs enabled by radical leftwing ideologue judges, politicians and intelligentsia to become legally and scientifically funded and encouraged mental disorders. That, and abortion front to back has always been fucking child murder. There's no gray area here, only the black and white of truth, Right, and deception, lies and evil. Either one stands against this evil, or one apologizes for it or supports it. Ignoring these issues, refusing to take sides . . . not an option. Silence on these "issues" is tantamount to being for them.

As for this Equality Act 2019 . . . we the good, responsible and patriotic American People must draw the line here. Think carefully about how pure evil wins, rises to control our civilization. By passing law that forbids otherwise good American People from not doing evil acts. What has one of America's greatest strengths always been? That we are a nation of law abiding peoples, the majority of us that is. Therefore the time could be coming with this bullshit Act when Americans, in order to do as they've always done (follow the law) will be committing heinous acts in doing just that . . . being law abiding citizens.

If this Equality Act passes we will have no choice but to make war on our own nation.

Forum List

Back