Nancy Pelosi Ain’t The Good Samaritan

To billyerock1991: Get your facts straight. Pelosi knew Marino would not punch her out so she pulled her stunt.

She also knows that she can lie and get away with it.

Rep. Marino did not apologize to Pelosi, but that did not stop her from lying about him. She also lied about the American people wanting the Dream Act and her version of immigration reform. Illegal immigrants are the only people who want it. Americans want no part of it.

do you ever get tied og lying ??? never seen such a big baby like you ... nancy did this nancy did that ... the post your right wingnut job lies

No lies in that post, friend. He was right on. Sometimes you just have to admit the facts are against you and you best just let it go.

the whole post is nothing more then a bunch of lies... he used breitbart and a follow up from newsmax a right wing site that distorts the facts... flanders implied that for us to know whats in the bill we have to pass it... thats not what she said or implied ... in a interview, she was talking to the press what was in the bill and how good the bill is ... she said well, when we pass it you can see whats in it ... saying that until the bill is passed in total you won't know of all the benifits ... this had nothing to do with the house knowing whats in the bill ... this had nothing to do with the senate not knowing whats in the bill ... it had everything to do with the press not knowing whats in the total bill ... they wouldn't know whats in the bill ... like any bill until its passed ... but your republicans take her statement then tried to imply they passed a bill and they didn't know whats in it ... thats was the furtherest thing friom the truth .... breitbart and news max takes it out of context and distors it so brailness twits like yourself buys it ... I don't by your idea that you are telling the truth, becasues you sir aren't .. you.don't realize you are lying

Last edited:
do you ever get tied og lying ??? never seen such a big baby like you ... nancy did this nancy did that ... the post your right wingnut job lies

No lies in that post, friend. He was right on. Sometimes you just have to admit the facts are against you and you best just let it go.

the whole post is nothing more then a bunch of lies... he used breitbart and a follow up from newsmax a right wing site that distorts the facts... flanders implied that for us to know whats in the bill we have to pass it... thats not what she said or implied ... in a interview, she was talking to the press what was in the bill and how good the bill is ... she said well, when we pass it you can see whats in it ... saying that until the bill is passed in total you won't know of all the benifits ... this had nothing to do with the house knowing whats in the bill ... this had nothing to do with the senate not knowing whats in the bill ... it had everything to do with the press not knowing whats in the total bill ... they wouldn't know whats in the bill ... like any bill until its passed ... but your republicans take her statement then tried to imply they passed a bill and they didn't know whats in it ... thats was the furtherest thing friom the truth .... breitbart and news max takes it out of context and distors it so brailness twits like yourself buys it ... I don't by your idea that you are telling the truth, becasues you sir aren't .. you.don't realize you are lying

We usually judge people by what they say, not what they mean.

BTW, if this law is so damned good why did congress exempt themselves from it?

To Bush 92: She lies about everything. I think this is her biggest lie:

She knew damn well what was in it. She did not want the American people to know before it passed; so she lied to give herself and Democrats cover. It was better to take the heat for a stupid remark than it was to have the bill fail.

and we did find out its called great health care ... one more right wing nut job ragging about noting ... do you ever get tired of believing your own lies

That must be why they had to keep delaying it, so we wouldn't find out how 'great' it was until Obama has another Democrat congress.
why do you have to put all of these silly pictures in your post does it make you feel important???

never said she didn't know what was in it...if you look at the interview that I posted then you would say to yourself boy was stupid ... but because of your hatred of pelosi and the left you choose tio lie about it ... she was talking to the press about the bill there was so much in the bill, in passing, she said well when its passed you will get to see whats in it ...never implying she and the congress didn't know whats in the bill ... only you right wingnutjobs tried to make it sound by distorting the truth ...

they only have delayed the part of the bill for companies... they all said they weren't ready for all of the bill ... obama extended the time for them to comply ...as we did for medicare, medicaid and medicare part D ... this again is you on the right distorting the facts because we dems have passed a bill which more and more people are seeing what we have done and the people are liking it ... where you republicans who have tried to repeal it 50 + times are starting to get worried ... why ??? 58% of the republicans who got on the health care plan like it a lot ... so you fools try to distort the facts and try to justify your means

Nancy has made herself rich stealing from taxpayers. She thinks she's royalty and everyone else is insignificant. She actually said this when one of her opposition asked the question on the house floor last week, why didn't Nancy do anything about immigration when Democrats had control of both houses and the White House? To this she broke decorum and charged him wagging her finger at him calling him a liar and saying that he was insignificant.

Nancy Pelosi is a prime example of why we need term-limits.

We usually judge people by what they say, not what they mean.

BTW, if this law is so damned good why did congress exempt themselves from it?

no ...you on the right take whats was said out of context and creat a new meaning for your sheep to follow you thats what you do ... when I saw the interview I clearly knew what she ment ... in every one of your post and others post they take the 10 seconds of the interview ... thats all you republicans do if you can't distort what the left has said you lie about it....

in my opinion the law is dame good ... you not so much ...

as for the congress, please tell us what house member didn't have health care ??? from my understanding the ACA was for people who didn't have health care or couldn't afford it. ... as for why they didn't put themselves in the program is a question you should ask you republican leaders, me I could care less why they did or didn't ... polisi didn't have a statement telling us why they didn't put the congress into the ACA boehner didn't have a statement telling us why they didn't put the congress into the ACA ...for you for some reason that has some sort of importance to you ...

and we did find out its called great health care ... one more right wing nut job ragging about noting ... do you ever get tired of believing your own lies

That must be why they had to keep delaying it, so we wouldn't find out how 'great' it was until Obama has another Democrat congress.
why do you have to put all of these silly pictures in your post does it make you feel important???

never said she didn't know what was in it...if you look at the interview that I posted then you would say to yourself boy was stupid ... but because of your hatred of pelosi and the left you choose tio lie about it ... she was talking to the press about the bill there was so much in the bill, in passing, she said well when its passed you will get to see whats in it ...never implying she and the congress didn't know whats in the bill ... only you right wingnutjobs tried to make it sound by distorting the truth ...

they only have delayed the part of the bill for companies... they all said they weren't ready for all of the bill ... obama extended the time for them to comply ...as we did for medicare, medicaid and medicare part D ... this again is you on the right distorting the facts because we dems have passed a bill which more and more people are seeing what we have done and the people are liking it ... where you republicans who have tried to repeal it 50 + times are starting to get worried ... why ??? 58% of the republicans who got on the health care plan like it a lot ... so you fools try to distort the facts and try to justify your means

The bill was passed in 2009. 5 years ago.

When do you think they'll be ready to experience the great effects of wonderful Obamacare?

Nancy has made herself rich stealing from taxpayers. She thinks she's royalty and everyone else is insignificant. She actually said this when one of her opposition asked the question on the house floor last week, why didn't Nancy do anything about immigration when Democrats had control of both houses and the White House? To this she broke decorum and charged him wagging her finger at him calling him a liar and saying that he was insignificant.

they had control of the congress for 8 days ... your post once agains distorts reality ... why do you have to lie so much ??? for two of the years dems held the majority, and not control and you know it... so stop distorting the facts that's all you ever do ... there is no way in hell could anyone pass a immagration bill in 8 days ...you know it and I know it ... with republicans filibustering it everstep of the way ... until Al freanken was sworn in then we had 60 dems ...the senate 8 days later we lost a dem ... then we lost ted kennedy who was replaced by a repub,lican who then was voted out ... in his next election... so stop distorting whats what

Last edited:

The bill was passed in 2009. 5 years ago.

When do you think they'll be ready to experience the great effects of wonderful Obamacare?

looks like you're another one of those stupid republicans that doesn't understand how the law was writen ... go and read the bill and fucking learn something ... and yes ...even your fellow republicans, 58% of them are saying how wonderful obamacare is ....and thats just killing morons like you... pointing out how moronic your types are... I guess when you can only post silly pictures, well thats all ya got

They knew in 2010 that over 60% of group plan holders would lose their insurance because of the mandates, so they want to delay this until after 2016. Obama took $700 billion from Medicare to pay for his signature piece of legislation. A website that cost us $600 million turned out to be a total disaster. 2.9 million of the enrollees had questionable information that could not be verified. Only slightly over a dozen states elected to have their own exchanges, and it was discovered that the laws only pays subsidies through state exchanges. Obama lied about voters being able to keep their doctor and their insurance.

That way the full effect can't be seen until maybe another Democrat is elected president. This is why the House sued Obama for changing the law illegally.

The GOP wanted to repeal this piece of crap, but they only hold one house. Harry Reid doesn't even want to allow any fixes for it.

Yep, it's great.

they had control of the congress for 8 days ... your post once agains distorts reality ... why do you have to lie so much ??? for two the years dems held the majority, and not control and you know it... so stop distorting the facts that's all you ever do ... there is no way in hell could anyone pass a immagration bill in 8 days ...you know it and I know it ... with republicans filibustering it everstep of the way ... until Al freanken was sworn in then we had 60 dems ...the senate 8 days later we lost a dem ... then we lost ted kennedy who was replaced by a repub,lican who then was voted out ... in his next election... so stop distorting whats what

Democrats took control of congress Jan 1, 2007 and lost the House Jan 1, 2011. That's 4 years Dude.

To Bush 92: She lies about everything. I think this is her biggest lie:

She knew damn well what was in it. She did not want the American people to know before it passed; so she lied to give herself and Democrats cover. It was better to take the heat for a stupid remark than it was to have the bill fail.

znother distortion of what was being said by breitbart ...when are you going to get tired of being lied too...

Pelosi we have to pass the bill so you can see whats inside - Bing Videos

heres what she said not what you have been told by your handles... if you want to believe a distortion of the truth, then I can't stop you but don't come here and expect me to buy what breitbart has to say as fact... in no uncertain terms did she emply you have to pass the bill to see whats in it

Nope, she didn't imply it. She just said it.

never said she implied it ... you did..

They knew in 2010 that over 60% of group plan holders would lose their insurance because of the mandates, so they want to delay this until after 2016. Obama took $700 billion from Medicare to pay for his signature piece of legislation. A website that cost us $600 million turned out to be a total disaster. 2.9 million of the enrollees had questionable information that could not be verified. Only slightly over a dozen states elected to have their own exchanges, and it was discovered that the laws only pays subsidies through state exchanges. Obama lied about voters being able to keep their doctor and their insurance.

That way the full effect can't be seen until maybe another Democrat is elected president. This is why the House sued Obama for changing the law illegally.

The GOP wanted to repeal this piece of crap, but they only hold one house. Harry Reid doesn't even want to allow any fixes for it.

Yep, it's great.
total right wing distortions of the facts ...but you keep repeating it casue thats all ya got....

znother distortion of what was being said by breitbart ...when are you going to get tired of being lied too...

Pelosi we have to pass the bill so you can see whats inside - Bing Videos

heres what she said not what you have been told by your handles... if you want to believe a distortion of the truth, then I can't stop you but don't come here and expect me to buy what breitbart has to say as fact... in no uncertain terms did she emply you have to pass the bill to see whats in it

Nope. I never said she implied it either. I said she said it without any implications.

Is English your second language?

Nancy has made herself rich stealing from taxpayers. She thinks she's royalty and everyone else is insignificant. She actually said this when one of her opposition asked i
the question on the house floor last week, why didn't Nancy do anything about immigration when Democrats had control of both houses and the White House? To this she broke decorum and charged him wagging her finger at him calling him a liar and saying that he was insignificant.

they had control of the congress for 8 days ... your post once agains distorts reality ... why do you have to lie so much ??? for two the years dems held the majority, and not control and you know it... so stop distorting the facts that's all you ever do ... there is no way in hell could anyone pass a immagration bill in 8 days ...you know it and I know it ... with republicans filibustering it everstep of the way ... until Al freanken was sworn in then we had 60 dems ...the senate 8 days later we lost a dem ... then we lost ted kennedy who was replaced by a repub,lican who then was voted out ... in his next election... so stop distorting whats what
Democrats took control of congress Jan 1, 2007 and lost the House Jan 1, 2011. That's 4 years Dude.

I've argued this with you before ... the congress had the majority not control ...you're too stupid to understand the difference ... they never had control they had the majority in the house and the majority in the senate not control you idiot ... what ever they passed Bush would have vetoed it ... so stop your bull shit lying ....

Nope. I never said she implied it either. I said she said it without any implications.

is moron your second language??? it seem to fit you ...you repeated what she said out of context... you can't honestly say what she said that the congress didn't know about it ... where you have to agree that the media she was talking to in the interview didn't know what was in it totally... it hadn't been released to the public yet... you want us to believe that nobody knew what was in it ... you want us to beleive she was trying to pass something with out anyone knowing what was in it ... that is a lie... all of congress knew what was in it ... the media didn't ... thats where your statements falls by the waste side.... stop your lying

I've argued this with you before ... the congress had the majority not control ...you're too stupid to understand the difference ... they never had control they had the majority in the house and the majority in the senate not control you idiot ... what ever they passed Bush would have vetoed it ... so stop your bull shit lying ....

So you're saying that once Obama took the reigns in 2009 they couldn't do shit?

How the hell did they get the ACA passed and signed without one vote from the GOP?

is moron your second language??? it seem to fit you ...you repeated what she said out of context... you can't honestly say what she said that the congress didn't know about it ... where you have to agree that the media she was talking to in the interview didn't know what was in it totally... it hadn't been released to the public yet... you want us to believe that nobody knew what was in it ... you want us to beleive she was trying to pass something with out anyone knowing what was in it ... that is a lie... all of congress knew what was in it ... the media didn't ... thats where your statements falls by the waste side.... stop your lying

Dude, for someone who can't use capitals or punctuation worth a damn you sure have room to talk.

How the hell did they get the ACA passed and signed without one vote from the GOP?

you need to go and look up how they passed it what ever I tell you you well not understand it...
p.s. 173 republicans voted for it 243 dems voted for it thats how it got passed
in the house... 60 dem senators voted for it and 39 republicans said nay
how we got the 60th vote was al frankin was sworn in ... hehehehehehehe ... up until then they didn't have control of the congress... then kennedy died or did you accidently forget that one too !!!!

Last edited:
Apparently Typhoid Nancy believes that lying, and betraying the country’s sovereignty, makes her significant while anyone who tells the truth is insignificant. I think everybody knows what a foul creature Pelosi is. Now listen to Rep. Marino and decide for yourself who you want governing the country in Congress.

Last edited by a moderator:

you need to go and look up how they passed it what ever I tell you you well not understand it...
p.s. 173 republicans voted for it 243 dems voted for it thats how it got passed
in the house... 60 dem senators voted for it and 39 republicans said nay
how we got the 60th vote was al frankin was sworn in ... hehehehehehehe ... up until then they didn't have control of the congress... then kennedy died or did you accidently forget that one too !!!!

Poor **** boy.....NO Republican Voted for it ;)

Forum List

Back