Nancy Grace

i would do her...i have a lawyer lady fetish..that and white trash trailer park girls are biggest turn-ons.but im nt sure whyi

i am sure you get a lot more of the latter and a lot less of the former

well clearly the trailer park girls out number hot lady lawyers at about 100 to one so the laws of probability are in favour of the white trash...

I'm seeing Harry go for the Rob Schneider on Family Guy thing. There's a reason he talks about Mexicans as much as he does.

Rob Schneider on Family Guy?......I watch the show Aggie........ he aint on the show.....and where have i talked about Mexicans lately?....you sure your head is clear yet little fella?....

NANCY GRACE, STOP CALLING 17 YEAR OLDS LITTLE GIRLS, THEY ARE YOUNG WOMEN. ARE YOU TRYING TO CONFUSE teenagers out there as to when they become adults by 18 years of age? How do you expect them to accept they're fully grown adults at 18 years when people like you are still calling 17 year olds LITTLE GIRLS. HOW DARE YOU MESS UP THEIR MINDS!!!!! No wonder so many 18 year olds find it hard to accept their adults at 18 when society members like you still call them and treat them like children 1 day before their 18th birthday. By 16 and 17, most females complete puberty 100% where they are physically adult women in height, weight and bodily frame so certainly they are NOT LITTLE GIRLS ANYMORE. Get educated Nancy because you are GETTING ON MY FRIGGIN NERVES. They are little girls at 4 or 6 years, big girls at 10 or 11 years, but by 16 or 17 years the physical transition from child to adult in bodily growth is 100% complete for most teenagers, so STOP CALLING THEM LITTLE GIRLS, although they are legally adults at 18 years and everyone must respect that and obey the laws in their state. I dont want any misunderstandings.

17 YEAR OLDS LITTLE GIRLS?????? My response to this question is what you always say Nancy, B.S.

NANCY GRACE, STOP CALLING 17 YEAR OLDS LITTLE GIRLS, THEY ARE YOUNG WOMEN. ARE YOU TRYING TO CONFUSE teenagers out there as to when they become adults by 18 years of age? How do you expect them to accept they're fully grown adults at 18 years when people like you are still calling 17 year olds LITTLE GIRLS. HOW DARE YOU MESS UP THEIR MINDS!!!!! No wonder so many 18 year olds find it hard to accept their adults at 18 when society members like you still call them and treat them like children 1 day before their 18th birthday. By 16 and 17, most females complete puberty 100% where they are physically adult women in height, weight and bodily frame so certainly they are NOT LITTLE GIRLS ANYMORE. Get educated Nancy because you are GETTING ON MY FRIGGIN NERVES. They are little girls at 4 or 6 years, big girls at 10 or 11 years, but by 16 or 17 years the physical transition from child to adult in bodily growth is 100% complete for most teenagers, so STOP CALLING THEM LITTLE GIRLS, although they are legally adults at 18 years and everyone must respect that and obey the laws in their state. I dont want any misunderstandings.

17 YEAR OLDS LITTLE GIRLS?????? My response to this question is what you always say Nancy, B.S.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtWNVxnmG_4]YouTube - Nancy Grace's Early Duke Lacrosse Statements[/ame]

That bitch pisses me off, but I cant quite figure out why.

She seems a little pompous.

Me too, brewerboy...and I love true crime. She screams at the camera, she sensationalizes every crime she reports on, she exploits victims' families....what's not to like, eh?

and she shows pictures of her baby's,!!.. loves her granny and her mom..apple pie and soldiers...how could you not love that...

Nancy Grace is one of those attorneys that doesn't believe in the American principle of "Innocent until proven guilty." She does not belong in the legal system.

Immie

She was an attorney. Now she is a television personality.

I think this woman is the most vile television personality on television and that includes all the right wing pundits I love to loath.

I just hate Nancy Grace.

nancy grace did not lose a child to violent crime.....

just to keep this factual....her fiance was a victim of violent crime...she has twins who are healthy and well

That bitch pisses me off, but I cant quite figure out why.

She seems a little pompous.

I don't think its pomposity. I think its her anger. Her inability to wait til the facts are in ti get her fauxrage going and the fact that anyone with an XY set of chromosomes is apparently automatically guilty as far as she's concerned.

Nancy Grace is one of those attorneys that doesn't believe in the American principle of "Innocent until proven guilty." She does not belong in the legal system.

Immie

She was an attorney. Now she is a television personality.

I think this woman is the most vile television personality on television and that includes all the right wing pundits I love to loath.

I just hate Nancy Grace.

Although, I usually understand what you say, I rarely find myself agreeing with you. This is one of those exceptions.

Immie

I used to like watching her, but I stop watching her show since she dedicatec her show to one topic. Plus got tired of the Casey Anthony bruhaha.

Forum List

Back