Nancy Grace must be peeing herself....Joran Van-der-Sloot suspected in second murder

This guy is scum. I heard that he will have to dig his own hole to defecate in. JUSTICE!

I wonder if they could cut a deal with him to reveal where Natalie's body is? You know, promise him a roll of toilet paper once a month?

Aruba should be held accountable for the second girls death. They are the ones who let him walk, even after he confessed to hi friedn. They did not even investigate it.

But,But,But he's a nice jewish boy who lost his father and has been framed by those Anti-semite south Americans:lol:
I wonder if they could cut a deal with him to reveal where Natalie's body is? You know, promise him a roll of toilet paper once a month?
Promise him a tube of butt cream, he will need it, nice looking boy

Last edited:
This guy is scum. I heard that he will have to dig his own hole to defecate in. JUSTICE!

Aruba should be held accountable for the second girls death. They are the ones who let him walk, even after he confessed to hi friedn. They did not even investigate it.

Boycott Aruba. Parents have let their teenagers vacation there even after watching the lukewarm attempt at an investigation after Natalie's disappearance. Was van der slime's daddy on the police commission or somthing? I think he helped vander slime hide Natalie's body.

He's a serial rapist and killer. I just hope this time the keystone kops down there find some evidence.

Boycott Aruba. Parents have let their teenagers vacation there even after watching the lukewarm attempt at an investigation after Natalie's disappearance. Was van der slime's daddy on the police commission or somthing? I think he helped vander slime hide Natalie's body.

He was in government down there. Natalie's poor mother is probably losing it right now.

Yes, and the father of the second girl he killed needs to insist on an independent investigation into the Aruban judicial system. I am sure his father pulled strings and paid people off to get this lunatic off. Aruba is to blame for the death of this girl from Peru.

Joran Van Der Sloot, Prime Suspect in Natalee Holloway Case, Wanted for Murder in Peru - ABC News

Joran van der Sloot, the 22-year-old Dutch playboy twice arrested in the mysterious disappearance of American Natalee Holloway, has been named the prime suspect in the death of a young Peruvian woman found dead in a Lima hotel today, five days after she disappeared.

Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez 21, disappeared Friday and was found dead this morning at the Miraflores Hotel Tac in Lima, Peru . Flores was last seen with van der Sloot, the Dutch national who was twice arrested and released in connection with the disappearance of Holloway, an 18-year-old American student who went missing in Aruba five years ago this week.

He was "suspected" the other time as well. Nothing will happen to him.

Poor Nancy. Oh and this victim is not a cute blonde, so nancy wont care.

Last edited:
Well his daddy isn't a Judge in Peru. He's dead so he can't bail his little boy out of this murder. The family of the victim has connections and if the Peruvian police play politics, well it will be to please that connected family. Shoe is on the other foot now.

Joran better get ready for a tough row in a Peruvian Jail. Couldn't happen to a more deserving peice of shit.

Its just to bad they don't have the death penalty. .

Hopefully, Juron Pieceashit will never venture outside of prison walls again.

Joran Van Der Sloot, Prime Suspect in Natalee Holloway Case, Wanted for Murder in Peru - ABC News

Joran van der Sloot, the 22-year-old Dutch playboy twice arrested in the mysterious disappearance of American Natalee Holloway, has been named the prime suspect in the death of a young Peruvian woman found dead in a Lima hotel today, five days after she disappeared.

Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez 21, disappeared Friday and was found dead this morning at the Miraflores Hotel Tac in Lima, Peru . Flores was last seen with van der Sloot, the Dutch national who was twice arrested and released in connection with the disappearance of Holloway, an 18-year-old American student who went missing in Aruba five years ago this week.

He was "suspected" the other time as well. Nothing will happen to him.

Poor Nancy. Oh and this victim is not a cute blonde, so nancy wont care.

Sure she will care....she has outrage down to a science

He gets to jail, the guard will know that the chief justice minister is not happy with this guy.

As will all the other prisoners.

I will bet he will spend a long time in solitary in protective isolation.

He gets to jail, the guard will know that the chief justice minister is not happy with this guy.

As will all the other prisoners.

I will bet he will spend a long time in solitary in protective isolation.

Wonder if they have such a thing in Peru??

All jails ain't like the ones in the US.

I think Joran better get his asshole ready because I believe it will getting one hell of a workout.

Ain't Karma grand? What goes around DOES come around. Oh yes.

Last edited:

He was in government down there. Natalie's poor mother is probably losing it right now.

they reported on Fox news,, Greta,, that van der slime got his travelling money by extorting it from Natalie's mom. asked for 250 grand and promised to tell her the truth about her daughter's disappearance. She paid him a downpayment of 15 grand.. I hope Peruvian cockroaches travel up his asshole and lay eggs.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4226399/extortion-charges-for-joran

Last edited:

Forum List

Back