Names to know in the Ohio 2004 election scandal

In the interest of keeping details posted to this event:

Connell initially contacted air traffic control (ATC) at the Akron-Canton Airport to ask whether there were any reports of icing and was told there were none. His approach was then uneventful until ATC noted that he was left of his course and asked if he would like to be resequenced. Connell replied "correcting." ATC then advised him again that he was "well left of the localizer" and Connell responded that he would "like to correct."

The report continued, "N9299N [Connell's plane] was about 2 ½ miles from the airport when it then transmitted if it could execute a 360-degree turn. ATC then instructed N9299N to climb and maintain 3,000 feet and queried N9299N’s present heading. N9299N transmitted, 'heading due north and climbing.' N9299N then declared an emergency."

NTSB spokesperson Bridget Serchak told RAW STORY on Monday that she had spoken with Senior Air Safety Investigator Mitchell Gallo, the NTSB investigator on the case, and could confirm that "the pilot asked for assistance landing."

When reached by RAW STORY on Tuesday, Gallo, who had reviewed a tape of the full radio exchange, explained that the Connell had not elaborated when declaring the emergency. "He didn't describe the nature of it," Gallo stated, "but then following that ... I don't remember what the actual verbiage was ... you'd have to again refer to the actual report."

The Raw Story | Connell declared emergency before fatal crash

His plane went down 1/2 mile from me, some neighbors claim the plane was shot down - I have seen no proof of this ..yet

He and his companies built websites and email systems for Republicans and and Democrats alike- including the one Bush, Cheney, and other zionist neocons used that was called into court by the US Attorney and was somehow 'lost'

He also built the firewall system for the entire US Congress

His data could take the entire American Zionist Occupied Government down

Here are a couple of Ohio Attorneys discussing these zionist criminals:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CK2_OTtJUT0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CK2_OTtJUT0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

VELVETREVOLUTION.US :

According to two Ohio attorneys, in 2000, the Republicans stole the election in Florida. In 2004, they stole the election in Ohio. Since then Cliff Arnebeck and Bob Fitrakis have been searching for the truth.

On July 17th, 2008, they held a press conference announcing that they had whistleblowers who have implicated Karl Rove and others in a national strategy to steal elections. After the press conference they sat down with Velvet Revolution and discussed the case.

Well, I have heard several theories including that he was knocked out. Given that he was in contact with the tower, it is clear he wasn't knocked out. So, it is clear that some of the info 'out there' is not on target.

I am happy to see that there is information about the crash coming to light - it looks like there were malfunctions, he drifted off course twice and it looks like his engine was having difficulty according to the most recent report (todays.)

I suspect if he was murdered, and if there were really people giving him anonymous tips not to fly, that the potential for new whistleblowers to come forth is pretty substantial.

The people that claim he was shot down told me they saw a 'flare' shot up at his plane. This was before they (or I) new who he was. He went down in a spread out rural allotment close to the airport. Lot's of farm land around it. When I got there it was already blocked off. From what I can tell my neighbors aren't lying (why would they?) but it is true his approach to the landing strip was a bit off course.

The people that claim he was shot down told me they saw a 'flare' shot up at his plane. This was before they (or I) new who he was. He went down in a spread out rural allotment close to the airport. Lot's of farm land around it. When I got there it was already blocked off. From what I can tell my neighbors aren't lying (why would they?) but it is true his approach to the landing strip was a bit off course.

It would be weird for someone to plan to "shoot him down" coincidentally off course of the airport, if he was off course of the airport because his plane had been tampered with.

Maybe he shot a flare for some reason and they thought it was going up when it was really going down? Or maybe it was going up from his plane.

Anyway, I have relatives in Akron, fond memories of the city and indebtedness to Goodyear.

Here is an interview from Nov 3rd on Democracy Now that I hadn't seen before. It has a few additional details and is a nice summary of the case.

[youtube]Kxtm5RF_6Ow[/youtube]

So the Republican Party stole the election in 2004 and the Democratic Party stole the election in 2008. Do the Republicans get to win the election in 2012 or will they have to wait "their turn" until 2016?

It depends on whether the lawsuit makes it to trial, and what the ruling is.

If the court finds that republicans stole 2004 through machine rigging, then the republicans are not likely to steal 2012 or 2016. If the court finds no wrongdoing, then the republicans are free to steal the next election or two. ;)

The democrats are free to continue stealing elections until someone take them to court over it. :D Preferably at the national level (ie a national race) rather than state or local level. The Minnesota thing is a start. (<-- that one is serious.)

Edit: Silly smileys added

Last edited:
It depends on whether the lawsuit makes it to trial, and what the ruling is.

If the court finds that republicans stole 2004 through machine rigging, then the republicans are not likely to steal 2012 or 2016. If the court finds no wrongdoing, then the republicans are free to steal the next election or two.

The democrats are free to continue stealing elections until someone take them to court over it. Preferably at the national level (ie a national race) rather than state or local level. The Minnesota thing is a start.
sheeeesh
how about if the court finds no wrong doing, there was NO WRONG DOING

:rolleyes:

I was working with xsited's theory that every election is stolen. ;) I didn't add the silliness smileys's but should of there in their in spirit.

Forum List

Back