CDZ Name one nation that doesn't have a public sector or any

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Name one nation that doesn't have a public sector or any domesticate regulations within its free market, but is within the top 30 largest economies by GDP.

No public education
No public healthcare(No medicare,)
No public investment in science(No investment in lab science in our colleges, no nasa, no noaa, no cdc,)
No public investment in infrastructure
No pubic investment in air, water or food quality(NO REGULATIONS or Agencies overlooking such as our FDA or Epa.)

Name ONE NATION within the top 30 GDP that uses just the private sector without any governmental oversight or regulations. Libertarian dream as I call it!

The exception can be Defense and monetary(makes the currency) as some on the extreme right feel the government should be limited too.

23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India 2,263,792

22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png
Brazil 1,798,622

23px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
Mexico 1,046,925
23px-Flag_of_Indonesia.svg.png
Indonesia 932,448
23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
Turkey 863,390

23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia 646,438

23px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.png
Taiwan 528,550

23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png
Thailand 406,949

23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran 376,755
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg.png
United Arab Emirates 371,353

you're asking for a LOT of research, so I found the top 30 and highlighted some possibilities.

Name one nation that doesn't have a public sector or any domesticate regulations within its free market, but is within the top 30 largest economies by GDP.

No public education
No public investment in science(No investment in lab science in our colleges, no nasa, no noaa, no cdc,)
No pubic investment in air, water or food quality(NO REGULATIONS or Agencies overlooking such as our FDA or Epa.)

Name ONE NATION within the top 30 GDP that uses just the private sector without any governmental oversight or regulations. Libertarian dream as I call it!

The exception can be Defense and monetary(makes the currency) as some on the extreme right feel the government should be limited too.
Show me a country that can produce such wealth other than the United States and allow their citizens to partake of that wealth, instead of stealing the wealth and redistributing that wealth to those that don't want to work for it? Yeah, there isn't one....

No public education

Show me a country that can produce such wealth other than the United States and allow their citizens to partake of that wealth, instead of stealing the wealth and redistributing that wealth to those that don't want to work for it? Yeah, there isn't one....

China over the last 20 years?

I fear we may have grown overly cocky living off the economic dominance of the greatest generation. Not only were they a focused group who feared the great depression but they enjoyed economic advantages brought on by geographical isolation (not having WWII fought on our soil).

India 2,263,792

Brazil 1,798,622

Mexico 1,046,925
Indonesia 932,448
Turkey 863,390

Saudi Arabia 646,438

Taiwan 528,550

Thailand 406,949

Iran 376,755

you're asking for a LOT of research, so I found the top 30 and highlighted some possibilities.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education - Wikipedia

No public education

OP, I believe the goals you set are unrealistic. Every country has government agencies.

Now we can look at plenty of developing countries which are taking advantage of the growing global markets and the environment's tolerance of their activities if you would like. The debate probably is when will India start having to have Japan or U.S. quality environmental regulations or infrastructure before their growing middle class revolts.

No public education

Most European countries do. But then, they don't waste money getting involved in all the needless wars that we do, either. Can't have both guns and butter by being the bully of the world like this country is no matter who's in office, demorat or repug.

India 2,263,792

Brazil 1,798,622

Mexico 1,046,925
Indonesia 932,448
Turkey 863,390

Saudi Arabia 646,438

Taiwan 528,550

Thailand 406,949

Iran 376,755

No public education

OP, I believe the goals you set are unrealistic. Every country has government agencies.

Now we can look at plenty of developing countries which are taking advantage of the growing global markets and the environment's tolerance of their activities if you would like. The debate probably is when will India start having to have Japan or U.S. quality environmental regulations or infrastructure before their growing middle class revolts.

Look what happened to Japan by cutting corners on regulations, with Fukishima.

India 2,263,792

Brazil 1,798,622

Mexico 1,046,925
Indonesia 932,448
Turkey 863,390

Saudi Arabia 646,438

Taiwan 528,550

Thailand 406,949

Iran 376,755

No public education

Look what happened to Japan by cutting corners on regulations, with Fukishima.
you can prove that, right?

Forum List

Back