Naked Man Jumps Into Disneyland Ride

I wouldn't want to take my kids to any of the Disney Parks period even if I had the money and that is coming from somebody who used to love Walt Disney World.

Shame how Disney has failed the consumer. I've never been to any Disney property but a girl I once knew, either one girl I dated or my first wife told me once that it was her favorite place in all the world, something about wanting to live there or never leaving or getting married there or some such thing. Some people really get off on the fantasy world that Disney can make seem real with all the money they pour into the places!

I think someone, Disney or elsewhere, created a Star Trek World where they bring the Enterprise to life. I might like to check that out---- long ago, I was at the Smithsonian in DC and saw the original 11-foot long TV Enterprise from the 1960s TV show hanging from the ceiling.

YOu came up with multiple ways to murder the guy in a matter of minutes and then posted them completely unselfconsciously.
What does that have to do with a serial killer, moron? I can think of much better ways, all of which would teach people not to do such stupid stuff.

That's psychopath material my deranged friend.
I can see you are just jealous because the guy in the water had a much bigger dingus than yours.

What does that have to do with a serial killer, moron? I can think of much better ways, all of which would teach people not to do such stupid stuff.

I can see you are just jealous because the guy in the water had a much bigger dingus than yours.
He is an uncut Heathen who needs removal from the Gene Pool and the Small world kiddie pool

Read your own post. Might be time to rethink your mental health strategy, if you have one.

Forum List

Back