Nadler Goes Bat-Shit Crazy

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
"He is a dictator. This must not stand, and that is ... another reason he must be removed from office."

In what country is a "Dictator" subjected to endless slanders, accused of every sort of criminality, immorality, stupidity, treason, and worse? In what country does the Press slant every story to make the Head of State look incompetent, evil, compromised, distracted, and dishonest?

The second most reviled, dishonest politician in Congress, opines on our President. It is too crazy to imagine, yet it's true.

Because we have a free press. Because we have a long tradition of democracy in this country. A weak president has a lot to overcome and unfortunately for Trump we are for the most part still a country of laws. I believe Trump has dictatorial tendencies he just doesn't have the ability.

Because we have a free press. Because we have a long tradition of democracy in this country. A weak president has a lot to overcome and unfortunately for Trump we are for the most part still a country of laws. I believe Trump has dictatorial tendencies he just doesn't have the ability.
if trump was a weak president you people would just ignore him.....

He's still a president. He's just not good at it.

lots of people with jobs and great stock portfolios will disagree with you on that...

"He is a dictator. This must not stand, and that is ... another reason he must be removed from office."

In what country is a "Dictator" subjected to endless slanders, accused of every sort of criminality, immorality, stupidity, treason, and worse? In what country does the Press slant every story to make the Head of State look incompetent, evil, compromised, distracted, and dishonest?

The second most reviled, dishonest politician in Congress, opines on our President. It is too crazy to imagine, yet it's true.

Nadler has BEEN bat-shit crazy, as are most of the core Democrats. Losing this last ditch effort in which they threw the kitchen sink is now simply forcing them to the point they can no longer hide it.

If you think the Left have been absolutely bat-shit crazy up till now, you haven't seen anything yet. As 2020 marches on, they are going to go into absolute Neptune orbit of a total infantile temper tantrum meltdown.

It's gonna be beautiful.

If Trump actually was a dictator, Nadler wouldn’t be around.
and schiff and waters would one day not show up for work never to be seen again...
Shiff and others should be sued into obscurity, and/or jailed if this was some sort of undermining of this country for democrat special interest, and their desperation to recapture their agenda somehow.

lots of people with jobs and great stock portfolios will disagree with you on that...

Most of those people already had jobs and the economy has been plugging along since the recovery pretty well which predates Trump. The stock market is a horrible indicator for the economy and only about half the country has skin in the game anyway.

Also, there is more than the economy. Like following the law, respecting our allies, keeping nukes from Iran, affordable and available healthcare. The little things.

and schiff and waters would one day not show up for work never to be seen again...
Shiff and others should be sued into obscurity, and/or jailed if this was some sort of undermining of this country for democrat special interest, and their desperation to recapture their agenda somehow.
i lived next door to schiffs area...even in the 90's that guy was bad mouthed by radio talk shows as being a slime ball....he hasnt changed....

Most of those people already had jobs and the economy has been plugging along since the recovery pretty well which predates Trump. The stock market is a horrible indicator for the economy and only about half the country has skin in the game anyway.

Also, there is more than the economy. Like following the law, respecting our allies, keeping nukes from Iran, affordable and available healthcare. The little things.
yea sure they did.....and yea healthcare was always so wonderful before trump....you just sound like a little loyal democrat...

he's pretty much flippin off the establishment and trolling the shit out of them.

^Wingnut circle jerk.
and your mouth is were the jizz is headed for....open wide....

No thank you. I meant it metaphorically anyway, didn't realize this was a real thing you guys partake in.
yea im sure you did.....

i lived next door to schiffs area...even in the 90's that guy was bad mouthed by radio talk shows as being a slime ball....he hasnt changed....
That cat is weird for sure. Hmmmm. Not so sure that he isn't some sort of Android created by Soros.. lol

Nadler has BEEN bat-shit crazy, as are most of the core Democrats. Losing this last ditch effort in which they threw the kitchen sink is now simply forcing them to the point they can no longer hide it.

If you think the Left have been absolutely bat-shit crazy up till now, you haven't seen anything yet. As 2020 marches on, they are going to go into absolute Neptune orbit of a total infantile temper tantrum meltdown.

It's gonna be beautiful.
I think fear is driving them. They know what they have done and know that Durham’s report is going to expose them completely for what they are. In their mind they have to find a way to get him out of there before they can be fully exposed.

Goes bat shit crazy that implies that Nadler wasn't at some time. I love how he liked point out the different views that people like Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz had on impeachment in 1998 compared to the ones they have today seemingly unware that we all know Nadler himself had very different views on impeachment in 1998 compared to ones he has today.

Forum List

Back