NAACP to sue Businesses tied to Slavery

Wonder if one could sue NAACP for severe emotional distress for being such a racist organization and making people who arent African American feel like garbage because of the color of their skin or because their ancestors might have been slave owners.
i dont feel like a piece of garbage because of my skin color or ancestry.

I would think that if the NAACP and African-Americans were truly serious about reparations and "righting the wrongs," they would be going to African to find the people (and their families/descendents) who sold them into slavery. That is where it started.

Ohhhhh but wait. No.....Surely this isn't what they are thinking...

"Where will we get more money? African or the U.S.?"

GotZoom said:
I would think that if the NAACP and African-Americans were truly serious about reparations and "righting the wrongs," they would be going to African to find the people (and their families/descendents) who sold them into slavery. That is where it started.

Ohhhhh but wait. No.....Surely this isn't what they are thinking...

"Where will we get more money? African or the U.S.?"
exactly. why start in the "homeland"? whats to gain there, they dont live there.

Before any black people get slavery reparations, I want gencoide reparations from the federal government. Maybe I should get war crimes reparations from Sheman's decendants since soldiers under his command burned my family's farm and killed every male over the age of 12 who was there at the time. I get so sick of hearing this crap.

I should be exempt, none of my descendants were in the country before 1955, which was 92 years after slavery was abolished per the Emancipation Proclamation

-=d=- said:
i hate that I just finished my lunch, and it was SOOO good I want more. I want to HAVE my food, and eat it too. :(

:-/

I'm getting ready for lunch. Sun-dried tomato tortilla, chicke, ham, cheese, salsa.

I brought two so I can have my lunch and eat it too.

GotZoom said:
I'm getting ready for lunch. Sun-dried tomato tortilla, chicke, ham, cheese, salsa.

I brought two so I can have my lunch and eat it too.

Is it just me, or does anybody else think it's strange that this guy makes posts under two different names with the same location and avatar and talks to himself? What's up with that?
:69:

nucular said:
Is it just me, or does anybody else think it's strange that this guy makes posts under two different names with the same location and avatar and talks to himself? What's up with that?

Ahhhhh young grasshopper.

So little you know.

Clueless, Party of One.

nucular said:

If he was doing that, he'd be banned. The mods can check your IP to see if you're posting under alternate names, which is against the rules.

nucular said:

LMAO!! hahah :D

Forum List

Back