NAACP President Busted for Dealing Coke; Media Silent

Does anyone know how to block this asshole? His settings won't allow me to add to the ignore list. I'm tired of his idiotic comments and video clip.

Yeah, OldShit is a pain that I have on ignore. Maybe its a PEBKBAC type of thing?

:biggrin:
Normally I click on the asshole name and add to ignore list. I've had lots of practice but this one has the public blocked so clicking the name doesn't show anything.
Try going to your profile. You'll see a list. One item says "people you ignore" click on that. Then type on his user name and click 'save' then back out.

Yeah a town in the middle of Bumfuck, Nowhere deserves national headlines for something nobody cares about. :rolleyes:
Maybe the OP is upset about the white mayor in Canada that got bust for doing crack....twice.

we aren't talking about anything in canada...don't try to change the subject.

I was talking about canada. Here is a white elected official doing crack and getting busted. Not once but twice yet the OP finds some guy thats head of the local NAACP chapter selling drugs back in April to whine about?

Some of us don't get all the news and some don't always have Internet full time. It is nice to see things I have missed while not having it. So I appreciate reading items I have missed in the last five or six years of not having my own Internet.
And April 23, 2015 was not years ago. This is Miles THIRD arrest for selling coke.
Its not a current event idiot. Its almost 2016. Why do you think this is not national news at this point in time?

Does anyone know how to block this asshole? His settings won't allow me to add to the ignore list. I'm tired of his idiotic comments and video clip.

Yeah, OldShit is a pain that I have on ignore. Maybe its a PEBKBAC type of thing?

:biggrin:
Normally I click on the asshole name and add to ignore list. I've had lots of practice but this one has the public blocked so clicking the name doesn't show anything.
Try going to your profile. You'll see a list. One item says "people you ignore" click on that. Then type on his user name and click 'save' then back out.
Thanks, that did it!

My ignore list is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. but it saves a lot of reading just hateful garbage and dribble

yea for ignore:badgrin:

Some of us don't get all the news and some don't always have Internet full time. It is nice to see things I have missed while not having it. So I appreciate reading items I have missed in the last five or six years of not having my own Internet.
And April 23, 2015 was not years ago. This is Miles THIRD arrest for selling coke.
Not sure how the system will ever purge itself of coke heads. I do know if they ain't got enough common sense not to use that shit I sure don't want them making policies that myself or my grandchildren will have to live by.
Honestly, cokeheads are so pervasive in our government and corporate management that I think the system would be at risk of collapse if we did throw them all in jail.

It would be better to legalize the use of coke in its various forms so that at least we could see how most of them are.

Not sure how the system will ever purge itself of coke heads. I do know if they ain't got enough common sense not to use that shit I sure don't want them making policies that myself or my grandchildren will have to live by.
Honestly, cokeheads are so pervasive in our government and corporate management that I think the system would be at risk of collapse if we did throw them all in jail.

It would be better to legalize the use of coke in its various forms so that at least we could see how most of them are.

that might be so. but then I don't want these high and mighty coke heads in these groups with an alphabet name like the (NAACP, SPLC, ACLU, etc) preaching down at me over racism, bigots, gun control or who they DEEM is the biggest domestic terrorist in this country and guess who they all come up with? , RIGHTWINGERS. because they are left leaning muslim sympathizers)

that might be so. but then I don't want these high and mighty coke heads in these groups with an alphabet name like the (NAACP, SPLC, ACLU, etc) preaching down at me over racism, bigots, gun control or who they DEEM is the biggest domestic terrorist in this country and guess who they all come up with? , RIGHTWINGERS. because they are left leaning muslim sympathizers)
Stephanie, I agree, but THEY ARE ALREADY THERE.

So how do we fix it? Legalize it, let them show themselves then purge the system.

Stephanie, I agree, but THEY ARE ALREADY THERE.

So how do we fix it? Legalize it, let them show themselves then purge the system.

yeah, it's a tough one. I came up in the 70's. did my share of illegal substances. and coke was the favorite. so I'm biased on if it should be legal or not. I know I wouldn't want my children to do what I did. but I lived.
anyway: I'm just talking about those groups who goes out preaching to us as if their poop doesn't ever stink, which I can't stomach:thup:

yeah, it's a tough one. I came up in the 70's. did my share of illegal substances. and coke was the favorite. so I'm biased on if it should be legal or not. I know I wouldn't want my children to do what I did. but I lived.
anyway: I'm just talking about those groups who goes out preaching to us as if their poop doesn't ever stink, which I can't stomach:thup:
You know, we Baby Boomers survived such a dangerous time.

We rode in the back of pick ups with the driver often sipping a fresh can of beer he picked up at a local convenience store on the way.

We rode our bicyles without helmets and ran with scissors daily, as I recall.

We played touch football in the streets and walked/rode for miles away from home and called it 'adventure'.

We even ate red M&Ms.

How did we defy the odds to have our own children that we forbid to do anything we did that was fun?

I decided years ago to not make my kids live in a safety bubble and to allow them the same freedom as I had as much as the Nanny State will allow, anyway. I dont think any of us regret it, though my wife had some nervous moments.

C'mon, dude. Cut him some slack. He lacks the same privileges as you or I.

Yes I agree to a point. If it was legal for use restricted driving etc. Signed for to buy it may bring some things out that have needed to be done for a long while now.

Forum List

Back