N95 Masks And Cancer

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
A new study says N95 masks may create dangerous levels of toxic compounds.

According to the American Lung Association, breathing TVOCs “can irritate the eyes, nose and throat, can cause difficulty breathing and nausea, and can damage the central nervous system and other organs.” Some TVOCs can even cause cancer.

A new study says N95 masks may create dangerous levels of toxic compounds.

According to the American Lung Association, breathing TVOCs “can irritate the eyes, nose and throat, can cause difficulty breathing and nausea, and can damage the central nervous system and other organs.” Some TVOCs can even cause cancer.
Course they didnt tell you this in the beginning cause might be inconvenient to their goal

And it wont matter again when they tell you to mask up this fall

......and if you don't, then this :mad-61:

1693357749655.png

I am glad when I was required to wear a mask to prevent liberals' heads from exploding, I wore a traditional cloth mask.
Yeah, that was about their only use, virtue signaling. I can see requiring them in medical settings or places where there is fine particulate matter, etc. But they are ineffective for viruses. Now we find out that the most effective masks are laden with chemical garbage that can cause breathing problems and even cancer.

Yeah, that was about their only use, virtue signaling. I can see requiring them in medical settings or places where there is fine particulate matter, etc. But they are ineffective for viruses. Now we find out that the most effective masks are laden with chemical garbage that can cause breathing problems and even cancer.

Honestly, look at those things. Laden up with Chinese chemicals and God only knows what. And some people breathed through them for THREE YEARS--some people still are.

Boggles the mind. Could never be me.

Honestly, look at those things. Laden up with Chinese chemicals and God only knows what. And some people breathed through them for THREE YEARS--some people still are.

Boggles the mind. Could never be me.
Yeah and remember the real zealots who wore their mask so tight, it made their cheeks puff out!! Not to mention the double masking!!! How about the 'below the nose' mask wearers?? Some poor people (especially clerks in stores) had to wear those face diapers all day!! They had to pull it down to even breathe after a while!!!

Forum List

Back