N. Korea may be capable of sarin loaded missile attack

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
N KOREA MAY BE CAPABLE OF SARIN-LOADED MISSILE ATTACK: JAPAN

TOKYO: North Korea may have the capacity to launch a warhead loaded with sarin nerve gas, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said Thursday (Apr 13), as tensions rise over the country’s missile and nuclear programs.

Sarin has been used in deadly domestic attacks in Japan

N Korea may be capable of sarin-loaded missile attack: Japan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yay why not get N. Korea in on the sarin accusations too while we are at, that way when it actually happens the public won't know who the fk to blame because by the time it's all done and over with every dam country there is will be pointing the finger at this one did it, that one did it, no you did it.

SK/Japan/the US and it's allies are just waiting for the pervert to fire the first shot.
Then the pervert will turn to ashes along with his entire military.
President Trump told the Chinese President in no uncertain terms if the Pervert fires the first shot into SK the US would destroy the entire NK command and control. Starting with the pervert himself.
The Chinese President KNOWS President Trump WILL do what he says.

North Korea may be capable of fielding a major league baseball team.
Doubtful. That would require a healthy population to draw players from.

I guess invading Japan would be out of the question if they can't field a baseball team.

This is all bluster for April. They do it every year.
I don't think invasion is their goal. Mass casualties only require a handful of people to pull off

I guess invading Japan would be out of the question if they can't field a baseball team.

I don't think invasion is their goal. Mass casualties only require a handful of people to pull off

I am still not convinced of the missile thing. The NORK threat has always been a gazillion artillary pieces in range of Seoul. The missiles they fire have all been single A baseball missiles.

I am still not convinced of the missile thing. The NORK threat has always been a gazillion artillary pieces in range of Seoul. The missiles they fire have all been single A baseball missiles.
I don't think Japan would be spending millions & sending their ships to meet ours if the threat wasn't real.

I don't think Japan would be spending millions & sending their ships to meet ours if the threat wasn't real.

They would probably do it regardless of the practical threat. Hopefully no one shoots at anything.

Forum List

Back