N Korea calls Obama a monkey - I agree

Ok, now I've seen you give up and surrender the argument to me by posting pure obscene stupidity that's just stupid. Keep this up you will go on my ignore and you can forget about any meaningful discussion on this board, and you will no longer be taken seriously by anybody.

Let me get this straight. You are threatening to put me on ignore for speaking the truth? Oh my. You mean to tell me that my being taken seriously on USMB depends on whether YOU take me seriously? Wow, you have quite an ego there.

I guess what is happening here is that you are just so fucking wrong and not level headed about this at all, that it should have stopped at post
Ok, now I've seen you give up and surrender the argument to me by posting pure obscene stupidity that's just stupid. Keep this up you will go on my ignore and you can forget about any meaningful discussion on this board, and you will no longer be taken seriously by anybody.

Let me get this straight. You are threatening to put me on ignore for speaking the truth? Oh my. You mean to tell me that my being taken seriously on USMB depends on whether YOU take me seriously? Wow, you have quite an ego there.

I guess what is happening here is that you are just so fucking wrong and not level headed about this at all and post #183 was the end of this discussion. Any reasonable level headed person would agree.

Dude, take a close look at the Republican leadership. Hell, while you are at it, take a close look at the rank and file. Then come back and we can talk some more.

I already voice by distaste for BOTH parties. You know that. Stop the bullshit.

Great's great. Then you won't explaining your objection to my accurate characterization of the Republican party as "the grand old white guy" party.

Yup, I knew you were a racist from the get go. The liberal party is what i call the pimp party. Gotta control all your ho's.

Obama and Kim are good provokers(That's why there are many cartoons about 'em)! Their policy is not so good as we want, but damn, it works!
I don't respect both of them, i just wanna let others know, that all their actions were made to pr themselves and earn money!

I wouldn't call him a monkey. Thats disrespectfull to anyone.

I will however call him the worst President since WW II.

A Q poll agrees. He's number one. Bush is number two and Carter is number three.

The same Q poll says Reagan is the best President since WW II with Clinton in the number two slot.

He is one failure as POTUS and I for one can hardly wait to see the back of that fuck going out the door.

Which proves what, exactly?

If you don't know far be it from me to tell you.

Hey wildpussyman. You are a fucked up individual. I mean really fucked up. Why don't you call that leader of N Korea and tell him you wanna suck his dick. So you could show Obama just how much you hate him. That will really get to Obama. The fact an American citizen (you are American aren't you?) hates an American President so much that you want to suck the dick of a dictator who wants to see American destroyed.

Fuck you dude.
zxzxzxzxzxzxzxxzxzxzxzxzx
hey dorky zeke, when it comes to sucking you and the rest of your liberscum cohorts are really good at sucking that presidunce of yours, your many references to sucking dicks give me the idea that you are just another liberqweer looking for your next load of "salad dressing"..., oooh yes, i am a true 17th generation red blooded American, unlike your self whose ancestors were given asylum after the war.

oooooh!! BTW, in the above, highlighted in red.., which "American" do you want to see destroyed ??????

Please feel free to point out the school where I can educate myself on superficial half wit ideology.
well dang !! here all along i thought you already were a graduate, so you want to upgrade your one quarter degree to a half wit degree, congratulations. :up:

The only thing in common between you and me "so far" is that we are both Clint Eastwood fans. and you know what? That's good enough.

You know, I'm not crazy about Obama or his policies. I wasn't crazy about "W" and his policies either. I never acted like a little brat and called them names. That's where I come from, I'm an educated adult
I find people who post like the post above ^ to be not exactly mental giants and immature.
And then this poster's hate is so deep that he agrees with someone who would love to destroy America.
I sure hope Flash doesn't lie and try to tell us he/she is a patriot.

It is really an indictment on the sorriness of Obama when the North Koreans get it right about him.

A real American patriot would never have voted the shithead into office. He has done much more damage to this country than any foreign adversary.

Shut up, you piece of shit.

Really? You agree with that dick head? By all means, please go there and stay.

I think Obama is deserving of the all time record of being the worse President in American history, not just limited to post WWII.

These Libtards didn't think about being disrespectful to Bush by calling him "Chimp" so they kind of set the bar on that.

N Korea calls Obama a monkey - I agree

Typical right winger. If it isn't monkey, it's boy or tar baby or uppity or, well, you get the picture.

I think Obama is deserving of the all time record of being the worse President in American history, not just limited to post WWII.

These Libtards didn't think about being disrespectful to Bush by calling him "Chimp" so they kind of set the bar on that.

You said: I think Obama is deserving of the all time record of being the worse President in American history, not just limited to post WWII.

Because cleaning up 8 years of GOP mess, debacle, ruinous policies and debt creation was such a horrible thing to do.

Try to be a cut above.

Someone else did it, so you have no compunction whatsoever about stooping to their infintile level?

Right of center? Are you kidding? They are so far right of center I fear they might actually fall off their 'flat' Earth.

On social and fiscal issues due to Obama now forcing them to deal with the debt crisis. We all know Obama wont.

There is only one way to deal with the debt. More jobs. More jobs mean more tax revenue, which means the deficit gets smaller and smaller, and more of the debt can be paid off. You Republicans really should not try to lecture people on the debt. Your leadership has NEVER, in its entire history, ever balanced a Federal budget.

I'm sorry, but we are past that point. Perhaps 1 years into Obama's presidency I'd agree, but not any more. The fed HAS to stop printing of all money, period. Entitlements need to be reformed and improved, so they don't cut into so much of the annual budget. Right now they take up most of it. I'm talking Medicaid, Medicare, SS, and yes now Obamacare. Then, we can focus on cutting the massive regulations that are putting tens of millions of jobs on hold that and Obamacare. After that family income should increase naturally.

This is way beyond jobs. It will take any President 8 years to get us back to close to full potential.

Right. That's why the third quarter saw 5% growth in the GDP. Why the DOW is at an all time high. That is why gasoline prices are lower than they've been in at least the last 6 years. Why job growth is also on the rise, and all while providing health insurance for more Americans than ever before. You "pubs" still don't get it, and likely never will. And why you will not win in 2016. How sad for you.

Trolling now I see. Ignore. I'm finished with you. Have at him guys. He's in denial and obviously watching liberal news. Perfect media quotes in there.

Sorry, but as I see it, you are the one in denial. You deny the fact that Obama has accomplished much of what he set out to do despite the gridlock created by McConnell and Boehner. You deny the fact that much of what he set out to do has actually helped get this country back on its feet, despite the dynamic duo's attempts to tear this country apart. So go ahead and live in la la land if that is what you want. The rest of us will go about our business right here in reality, thank you very much.

Really? According to who?

Answer my question. You never answer a question with another question. I'll be waiting.

Swaying a regime in any way is deciding for their people how they should be governed and by whom. We simply do not have that right. If a country did that to us, we'd be ready to go to war with them.

No it's working with the regime to run a certain part of it a certain way with mutual agreement. That's not "deciding" who's in control. There's certain countries we don't trade with for very good reasons. By the way this is how trade negotiations work. You give some and we take some. Castro in this deal said thank you for the extra money, now fuck off.

The only countries we don't trade with are Iran, North Korea, and Cuba. There are no economic nor political reasons not to trade with and have normal diplomatic ties with Cuba (China is a much greater threat, and yet they are our largest trading partner). If you believe there are, then you should state them, something you have yet to do.

You must be really afraid to answer my question. You've been on here for 7 hours, so It's safe to assume you know your full of shit. Got you. Bye Bye.

I've answered your question. You just don't like the answer. And that's on you, dude, not me.

I guess what is happening here is that you are just so fucking wrong and not level headed about this at all, that it should have stopped at post

I guess what is happening here is that you are just so fucking wrong and not level headed about this at all and post #183 was the end of this discussion. Any reasonable level headed person would agree.

Dude, take a close look at the Republican leadership. Hell, while you are at it, take a close look at the rank and file. Then come back and we can talk some more.

I already voice by distaste for BOTH parties. You know that. Stop the bullshit.

Great's great. Then you won't explaining your objection to my accurate characterization of the Republican party as "the grand old white guy" party.

Yup, I knew you were a racist from the get go. The liberal party is what i call the pimp party. Gotta control all your ho's.

Gee, pulling the race card, I see. See how that works? Good luck with that. By the way, I'm a white guy, dumbass.

A Q poll agrees. He's number one. Bush is number two and Carter is number three.

The same Q poll says Reagan is the best President since WW II with Clinton in the number two slot.

He is one failure as POTUS and I for one can hardly wait to see the back of that fuck going out the door.

Which proves what, exactly?

If you don't know far be it from me to tell you.

Whatever blows up your dress, darling.

Forum List

Back