Myth of Republican fiscal responsibility

Anyone who claims the finacial institutions of this country did not screw the pooch to create this finacial mess is a complete asshole.

Anyone who thinks BP did not screw the pooch to create this oil spill is a complete asshole.

Only the stupid now believe in unfettered markets.

Anyone who claims the finacial institutions of this country did not screw the pooch to create this finacial mess is a complete asshole.

Anyone who thinks BP did not screw the pooch to create this oil spill is a complete asshole.

The housing market, fettered by the government, led to this mess.

But let me guess...you don't believe that.

Republicans spend more than democrats.

Allowing corps to do as they please harms this country.

when will you people face facts.

hooboooie...this is gonna get good...
popcorn2.gif

The housing market did not repackage trash as triple a rated investments.

Financial institutions in this country did that after Glass Steagal was torn down.

You can pretend something else happened but that would just make you stupid.

Last edited:

Sweet Cheeks, several friends and associates of mine, including some people I helped get placed at Bear Strearns for example, had the vast majority of their wealth and retirement wiped out. You want to talk to someone who spent 14 years and piled up a boatload BSC only to have it worth less than a Democrat promise?

BP intentionally caused the spill? Did they short themselves first?

In an era where the government tells you how much water you can have in your toilet and what lightbulbs you can have in your house, give me your list of what's "unfettered"

The housing market did not repackage trash as triple a rated investments.

Financial institutions in this country did that after Glass Steagal was torn down.

You can pretend something else happened but that would just make you stupid.
You ever notice how only classless people are fighting the class war?

You can pretend all you want but the facts are that regulations would have prevented the economic meltdown and the oil spill.

Only idiots still think the corps are too regulated.

You can pretend all you want but the facts are that regulations would have prevented the economic meltdown and the oil spill.

Only idiots still think the corps are too regulated.
Cheer up, Comrade. I'll bet Obama's going to try to nationalize everything. Because that ALWAYS makes a country successful and prosperous!

Are you really so fucking stupid you can only see these two extremes as the only choices?

Forum List

Back