Myth of Republican fiscal responsibility

Democrats have spent less then Rs for decades.

The Rs just lie about shit repetedly until their minons believe lies.

Republicans have never shown any proof that Dems spend more than them, its just another one of their ideological bullshit, political dogmas.

U.S Deficit and Federal Debt:
Year: Surplus/Debt: Gross Fed. Debt:
1980 (Carter)..... - 73.8 Billion..... 909.0 Billion
1985 (Reagan)..... - 212.3..... 1,817.4 Trillion
1990 (Bush I)..... - 221.2..... 3.206.3
1995 (Clinton)..... - 164.0..... 4,920.6
2000 (Clinton)..... +236.2..... 5,628.7
2005 (Bush !!)..... - 318.3 ..... 7,905.3

Last edited:
Republicans are not fiscally responsible only a dumbass that wants to keep arguing for the sake of it keeps saying otherwise. They haven't fucking gotten that their tax cuts are the reason why there are deficits, tax cuts without an alternate source to replace the money that was cuts causes deficits and puts more money in the pockets of those who benefits from those tax cuts, not the entire fucking nation, thats why the rich got richer during the recession.

My whores are better than your whores.
My whore are better than yours.
My whores are better cause they tell me the things I want to hear
My whores are better than yours.

You partisan are idots.

WAKE UP!

Bfrgn, outed as a total fool and a rube who pulled an article off the Internet mistaking it for facts and reality.

How did "Reagan's people shoved his program through the Congress during the early Reagan years"?

How is it that the Department of Education was never closed like Reagan proposed?

Epic Fail, Son. Epic.

Do yourself a favor and don't show up here for a few weeks, pretend your ISP is down. I don't know how you can stand the shame

Child Frankie...President's usually get THEIR budgets through Congress...THAT was the topic. Did you forget, are you a retard or something, or just young and extremely naive? Besides presidents having THE bully pulpit and all the trappings of power, Senators and Congressman rarely take on a president and his minions. The one's that do are rare...there aren't many Ted Kennedy's

Epic Fail and continuing to lie and expose yourself as a fool and a rube is clearly the way to go.

"Reagan budget is dead on arrival" -- Tip O'Neill

Epic Fail.

Reagan thought Congress had agreed to spending cuts, remember that?

But keep insulting me because the facts make you look like a retard

"The budget plan I submit to you on Feb. 8 will realize major savings by dismantling the Department of Education." - Ronald W. Reagan

That's in my sig line, Rube

Bfrgn, outed as a total fool and a rube who pulled an article off the Internet mistaking it for facts and reality.

How did "Reagan's people shoved his program through the Congress during the early Reagan years"?

How is it that the Department of Education was never closed like Reagan proposed?

Epic Fail, Son. Epic.

Do yourself a favor and don't show up here for a few weeks, pretend your ISP is down. I don't know how you can stand the shame

Child Frankie...President's usually get THEIR budgets through Congress...THAT was the topic. Did you forget, are you a retard or something, or just young and extremely naive? Besides presidents having THE bully pulpit and all the trappings of power, Senators and Congressman rarely take on a president and his minions. The one's that do are rare...there aren't many Ted Kennedy's

I lived through the era, Rube, Dem Congress had agreed to spending cuts and they lied to Reagan.

Total, 100% Epic Fail.

I think this is the worst ever, because you have no FACTS, NONE!

Just your imaginary "Presidents always get their Budget" Fantasy

Bfgrn and Reality had a bad falling out and they're not talking to each other

Epic Fail, Son. Epic.

Epic Fail and continuing to lie and expose yourself as a fool and a rube is clearly the way to go.

Epic Fail.

"The budget plan I submit to you on Feb. 8 will realize major savings by dismantling the Department of Education." - Ronald W. Reagan

Yea, pea brain. Maybe you should add more irrelevant pea brainisms to your sig line. Reagan realiz(ing) major savings by dismantling the Department of Education is as relevant as McCain fixing our economy by going after 'earmarks'

The DOE is by far the smallest Cabinet-level department, with about 5,000 employees.

earmarks.gif

You are truly a fucking idiot Frank...:lol::lol::lol:

Bubba had nothing to do with the mythical "balanced budget".

The budget was on autopilot to come into balance by 2002, given a paltry 3% growth rate, since the late '80s, as pointed out by Perot uncounted times in '92.

As per usual, the politicians stand around and wait for something good to happen, then take credit for it, or for something bad to happen and shift the blame.

Nothing new there either.
If the President does not start spending projects for his party to gain voters, then we can get to the point where we are balancing the budget. Clinton did not bow down to special interests, well at least not much. In that regard, he was a great president. Dubya wanted to fund any project that would make Republicans look good to the voters. In that regard, he was a crappy president.

That black guy we have now fully believes in funding projects that can help the Democratic party. Sadly he is not funding projects to put people back to work. That is going to backfire on him, sure as sheeeeet stinks.

PERRspectives: AP Perpetuates Myth of GOP Fiscal Discipline

Fsical responsibility my ass, Reagan produced one of the biggest debts in the nation's history because he was a fiscally irresponsible dumbass who had to raise taxes in order to avert disaster, now why is that Republicans like to remind people that they were the party that help abolish slavery and forget the fiscal irresponsibility of Regan and Bush the Elder that produced the biggest deficits of all times?
Reagan had democrats in control of congress
news flash for ya, congress controls the budget

but, who is still of the belief that the GOP were fiscally responsible after the year 2002?

they spent as bad as democrats and thats why they got thrown out on their asses

Last edited:
Fsical responsibility my ass, Reagan produced one of the biggest debts in the nation's history because he was a fiscally irresponsible dumbass who had to raise taxes in order to avert disaster, now why is that Republicans like to remind people that they were the party that help abolish slavery and forget the fiscal irresponsibility of Regan and Bush the Elder that produced the biggest deficits of all times?
Reagan had democrats in control of congress
news flash for ya, congress controls the budget

but, who is still of the belief that the GOP were fiscally responsible after the year 2002?

they spent as bad as democrats and thats why they got thrown out on their asses[/QUOTE]

He had a veto pen.

(edit-I screwed that post up somehow - my only comment is the last line)

Epic Fail.

Yea, pea brain. Maybe you should add more irrelevant pea brainisms to your sig line. Reagan realiz(ing) major savings by dismantling the Department of Education is as relevant as McCain fixing our economy by going after 'earmarks'

The DOE is by far the smallest Cabinet-level department, with about 5,000 employees.

earmarks.gif

You are truly a fucking idiot Frank...:lol::lol::lol:

So you blew yourself up so totally you're dragging out McCain? You ran away faster than Brave Sir Robin

You said President make budgets, I said you were a fool and a moron and you went about proving me correct.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back