Myrtle Beach Pictures

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
So my picture taking skills aren't as good as Darin's but I took quite a few photos on vacation anyway. Most are from my balcony view on the 16th floor, bikes parked in front of hotel (it was bike week in Myrtle Beach and I shared my hotel with about 1,000 Harleys!), a few from the beach and one from where I spent most of my time. :)

*warning* - I made thumbnails of all the pictures for those on slow connections and clicking on any picture will open it in a new window. Average size for each full size picture is about 1meg. Don't follow the link if Harleys or bikini clad women may offend you!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/mb/mb.htm

-=d=- said:
Not pervs...just a healthy appreciation for the more-delicate gender.

:)

It's like...Art.

Is that what your calling it now................... Art! ;)

-=d=- said:
Not pervs...just a healthy appreciation for the more-delicate gender.

:)

It's like...Art.

There are many ways to look at his photo.

1. Admiring her tatoo.

2. Well developed shoulders - you can see the definition. I wonder what kind of exercises she does.

3. Listening to a portable CD player instead of an IPOD? That is kind of strange.

4. I hope that little spot in the middle of her back is a freckle and not the the begining of skin cancer.

5. Her phone is placed next to her side - obviously on vibrate so she doesn't miss any important calls.

6. Bottle of water nearby to keep hydrated. This is very important.

7. Laying on her towel instead of directly on the lounge cushion. Shows her concern for hygiene.

8. Obviously likes nature - hence the plant near her right arm.

9. Notice how the earphone cord is under her as to now leave an "untanned" thin line across her shoulders/arms.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
GotZoom said:
There are many ways to look at his photo.

1. Admiring her tatoo.

2. Well developed shoulders - you can see the definition. I wonder what kind of exercises she does.

3. Listening to a portable CD player instead of an IPOD? That is kind of strange.

4. I hope that little spot in the middle of her back is a freckle and not the the begining of skin cancer.

5. Her phone is placed next to her side - obviously on vibrate so she doesn't miss any important calls.

6. Bottle of water nearby to keep hydrated. This is very important.

7. Laying on her towel instead of directly on the lounge cushion. Shows her concern for hygiene.

8. Obviously likes nature - hence the plant near her right arm.

9. Notice how the earphone cord is under her as to now leave an "untanned" thin line across her shoulders/arms.

After reading this, I'm a little turned on...wow! :D

-=d=- said:
weird - I didn't notice THIS tattoo until I zoom-zoomed in:

What does that say? USMB? If it has something to do with the Marine Corp I need to add to my previous list.

10. Patriotic - supports our troops.

-=d=- said:
USMB = UnitedStatesMessageBoard ;)

Edit to # 10.

10. An extremely intelligent woman who has amazing taste. This is why she only has a portable CD player and not an IPOD. She spends her money on the major newspapers and magazines to keep abreast (no pun intended) of current events so she can intelligently discuss the world's current events. Therefore, she can't afford a new IPOD.

Forum List

Back