Myrtle Beach Pictures

GotZoom said:
Edit to # 10.

10. An extremely intelligent woman who has amazing taste. This is why she only has a portable CD player and not an IPOD. She spends her money on the major newspapers and magazines to keep abreast (no pun intended) of current events so she can intelligently discuss the world's current events. Therefore, she can't afford a new IPOD.

Ya know what? That sounds like Bonnie.

Bonnie, were you at MB recently? :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
Nice pics, Jim.

I should've gotten you to take one of me so I could finally have something for the "Post a picture of yourself" thread. I'm sure everyone here's really waiting in anticipation for that. :thup:

Dan said:
Nice pics, Jim.

I should've gotten you to take one of me so I could finally have something for the "Post a picture of yourself" thread. I'm sure everyone here's really waiting in anticipation for that. :thup:
So, why didn't you?

So, why didn't you?

I forgot. Too busy catching up with Jim to even think about it, honestly. :huh:

Ya ain't missing much, believe me. Picture a taller, more subdued Jack Black with brown hair and you've basically got it.

Mr. P said:
Well it's official, I hate motorcycles but love red and white striped bikinis..and would LOVE to see the front part, just to be sure it matches, ya know.. :)

Pig! :D

Shattered said:
Oh, good grief!

Does Mrs. P know? :eek:
:rotflmao: She laughs like hell when I do my imitations..I have many...My newest is.."Everyone thinks it's sexual, it's not sexual, it's sweet. We have cookies and milk and listen to music...." I do that one pretty well..
:rotflmao:

Mr. P said:
:rotflmao: She laughs like hell when I do my imitations..I have many...My newest is.."Everyone thinks it's sexual, it's not sexual, it's sweet. We have cookies and milk and listen to music...." I do that one pretty well..
:rotflmao:

It's not seshyual, it's sweet, it's natshurul... I would never do anything to hurt a child!...

Forum List

Back