MyPillowGuy is Broke

Spreading falsehoods about people can get you in trouble...Oh wait, he is a Trumper, the law doesn't apply because if you like Trump you're guilty unless proven innocent. No worries, slander away.

By falsehood, do you mean making claims that you have no facts to support?

Like stolen elections
Bidens impeachment inquiry
Obamas birth certificate
My Pillow causing cancer

Yeah. You wanna make pillows? Make pillows. :dunno:

You wanna spend your spare time being a magaturd 'political activist' hawking a 'stolen election' crusade on your own dime? Be my guest. :dunno: It's your money. But, you better be really committed to the cause 24/7, and have iron-clad evidence to support it.

Otherwise, you're a fucking idiot who should have kept his head down and shut up.

Magaturds seem to be generally soft and bad/inept at business. It ain't suitable for pussies like them. Pick your battles wisely, live a new day.

Oops. :dunno:
The first sign an election is fraudulent is when it's legitimacy is forbidden to be questioned.

Mike Lindell :salute:

People are saying My Pillow may cause cancer

Not sure if it is true, but why would you take a chance?
Cancer from a freaking pillow? I'm surprised that honorable people would deal with such a thing. I guess I underestimated the political desperation on the left that would lead them to the effort to bankrupt a legitimate businessman for his political views.

Cancer from a freaking pillow? I'm surprised that honorable people would deal with such a thing. I guess I underestimated the political desperation on the left that would lead them to the effort to bankrupt a legitimate businessman for his political views.
If Mike submits to the WEF and proclaims 2020 clean and pure, all his worldly problems will suddenly vanish.

People are saying My Pillow may cause cancer
If you want to take the risk…..it is not my problem

People were also saying COVID vaccines will kill you……and you believed that

Mike Lindell will go down as an American hero you gave his all to fight for freedom.
Mike Lindell = TDS.
A Trump Destroyed Supporter.
There seems to be a a raft of those poor deluded TDS'rs.

Given the admirable loyalty we all have observed Mike Lindell give to the disgraced former president....well, who here believes that Don Trump the Billionaire ($10 billion he once claimed)......will lend Mike a helping hand? A loan? A gift? A contract for a gazillion pillows? A job on his campaign?

That's what WEF shills say.

Saying you're a democrat in America is like saying you're a pedo.
I wouldn't say I was a democrat because I've never been registered as a democrat, genius. :dunno: That is a fact about me. Your opinion on this matter means less than dogshit to me. You're silly.

Mike Lindell = TDS.
A Trump Destroyed Supporter.
There seems to be a a raft of those poor deluded TDS'rs.

Given the admirable loyalty we all have observed Mike Lindell give to the disgraced former president....well, who here believes that Don Trump the Billionaire ($10 billion he once claimed)......will lend Mike a helping hand? A loan? A gift? A contract for a gazillion pillows? A job on his campaign?
You people are sad.

Mike Lindell is loved by Americans and that is something no democrat can say.

Forum List

Back