My Unwavering Belief Obama Promotes Gun Violence, Hate, Systemic Child Abuse

Discussion in 'Writing' started by AveryJarhman, Mar 27, 2018.

1. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,529
    Be brave. :19: It's a tough audience. But they're also not paying a cover charge..

2. Synthaholic

Synthaholic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
    Ratings:
    +12,173
    My Unwavering Belief that you are a moron.

3. Synthaholic

Synthaholic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
    Ratings:
    +12,173
    Obama? He’s the greatest president in the past 50 years, since Lyndon Johnson.

4. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    Hello, flacaltenn. Sorry, I meant to reply to your comments earlier though I became distracted and forgot.

Yes, I do receive some 'push back', though 100% of my apparent ignorance or HATE embracing critics are quickly silenced when I ask the following TWO questions:

"Do YOU have a theory explaining why for more than thirty years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including at least THIRTEEN (13) American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama invited to their children's and Nation's home...

...compose VIOLENCE riddled, female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (TH0T = "That H0E Over There")."

[​IMG]

My second silence inducing question:

"IN ALL SERIOUSNESS who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL teen and adult "gang-bangers and thugs" the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland correctly asserts are causing community FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent?

(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)"

[​IMG]

Frankly flacaltenn, my concerns are focused on the VIOLENT, SUICIDAL, HOMICIDAL people and community harming behaviors that large numbers of apparent depressed, frustrated, angry black or American music recording artists of African descent vividly describe in their music.

People and community harming, anti-social behaviors I personally witnessed, or was informed about by traumatized crime victims during the TWELVE years I provided uniform and investigative police services to young 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn Carter's and the late Biggie Smalls' Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

[​IMG]

flacaltenn, your sensible, unbiased support is greatly appreciated. :)

Peace.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. AveryJarhman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259

Hello, Synthaholic. I have a question for you...

[​IMG]

Peace.

6. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,529
    I remember at one time, this abusive art was blamed on corporations and music empires that marketed it. At that point -- right-thinking liberals were against the promotion of this toxic art. But as the "industry" started to become structured under the deviant artists themselves -- all the joy of attacking "big business" left the field. And I suppose it was hard for anyone to criticize these "moguls of thuggery" even when they started to kill other.

I'm NOT a fan of prohibiting art or content. But I applaud your efforts to spotlight the damage inflicted. Even when people TOLERATE the actions of others, it doesn't mean that they CONDONE those actions. That's what freedom and liberty are all about.

Regardless, most Americans have a love affair with OTHER Black artists and musicians now. This "sub-culture" is not what identifies Black expression to most Americans. And a lot of artist lives are tragic stories. Jimmy Hendricks was not much different from Janice Joplin or Chris Cobain. And there are abusive "threads" of similar anti-social messaging that are (were) present in White Punk or Heavy Metal.

Adolescents love to identify with deviant messaging. Until they are old enough to understand the consequences of promoting "people and community harming" to those who don't have the benefit of mentor ship and role models.

7. AveryJarhman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    Hello, flacaltenn. According to info gleaned from Wiki, Cobain and Hendrix, during a critical period of human/childhood development, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease known as 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs).

Recently, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey learned about and shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS. Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

"Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,871
    Yeah, and remember the Dixie Chicks. Chicks rock!

9. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,838
    On a website that has dozens of forums for political commentary, a few that dealt with just plain storytelling would have been nice.

As I said, I have a differing idea of what a writing forum should be about.