My Thread about News Corp: The Potential Fallout

I doubt any of this will touch Murdoch. Even if he knew about this (which I have my doubts about), someone will fall on their sword for him, get some sort of petty slap on the wrist, and then get taken care of (financially) after the dust has cleared.

It's the American White Collar way.

You could be using pseudonym in your 'articles'. Who knows? In fact, who knows if you even write 'articles'?

I do use pseudonyms.

Who cares if I have even written 'articles'? It's nothing to do with you. Any more than your career is anything to do with me. I don't give a rats ass what you do.... you should mind your own business about what I do.

you are a fucking moron. YOU stated you have written for newspapers and such around the world. YOU put it out there for everyone to see. Thats not being private and he snooped around and blew up your spot.

You cant claim for people to mind their own business when you yourself use the point in your argument of what you do for work.

He called you on it and you pussied out.

that is her main modus operandi.

big mouth, nothing to back it up.

The replies so far indicate that a significant number of posters interpreted the OP very similarly, but 'allegedly' differently than the author intended. And the author's reply to each so far is that they are stupid morons who didn't get the point. You'd think that after the skips on this broken record get into the double digits, the author would reconsider the impression given by the OP, perhaps using the now provided reasonable person standard.

Well, you'd think that if the author wasn't a partisan shill anyway.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

clearly, you are "a fucking idiot", who lies, and is also a stupid moron.

you are a fucking moron. YOU stated you have written for newspapers and such around the world. YOU put it out there for everyone to see. Thats not being private and he snooped around and blew up your spot.

You cant claim for people to mind their own business when you yourself use the point in your argument of what you do for work.

He called you on it and you pussied out.

Who 'snooped' around?

I have never claimed to have written for newspapers around the world. I stated a fact. I write articles that are published in major newspapers. I have never claimed to write for them. Just that they publish what I write. You may not understand the difference but it is different.

He didn't call me on jack shit. He demanded a produce a link to an article I've written. I refused. I have no need to prove that.... this thread isn't about me... or my work. And I certainly don't need a little band of fools trashing my 'comments' pages with their partisan bullshit.

wow you are just fucking sad you know this?

He DIDNT snoop around and "out" you. YOU put the info out there that " I write articles that are published in major newspapers". Thats not keeping your shit private, Thats putting it out there for people to see. SO you dont get to blast him for bringing up something YOU brought up in the first place. That makes you a fucking moron.

Next, the bold part. Major New papers are sold Around the world you dumbass. You even said you have published in England. Thats the fucking world dumbass. Well thats if even what you said is remotely true.

Awe then you are a fucking pussy, who can't handle the heat. You have no problem using your work for a point, but cant handle being called out on it.
This thread has been about you. The OP is your opinion.

Your thread title " My Thread about News Corp: The Potential Fallout". My means YOU dipshit. This is "your thread" and now you want to try to take the heat off yourself.

You constantly make it about yourself:
I know, that makes me a rare breed.... an intelligent, non-partisan person.

knowing it you are one of those people who right how there is 100 ways to please your man lists that are moronic.

You were the one who said he 'snooped around'. All I did was ask a question about it. Why are you now trying to accuse me for something you claimed.

You make absolutely no fucking sense. None. Nada. Zip.

FYI: I write, not 'right'. Idiot. :lol:

I doubt any of this will touch Murdoch. Even if he knew about this (which I have my doubts about), someone will fall on their sword for him, get some sort of petty slap on the wrist, and then get taken care of (financially) after the dust has cleared.

well, I am not so sure in that ( see the article I posted on page 1 or 2) this has gone on for, well, years. they all knew and went ahead with a wink and nod that they were buying information that had to come from illicit sources etc etc etc ....yet it appears now, that the magnitude of the offerings purchasing has surprised them all? uhmm....not sure that sounds that right.

See how stupid you are with your "toilet flush backwards" its either clockwise or anti-clockwise,like much of your prose ignorant bias,as this story unfolds you will be made to eat your corrupt and corrosive words.

Expose who you are,I have a fair idea.....I kicked your ass before and you ran off like a baby..........you want a fight....well SOON FORWARD.....your stupidity will neither deter or deflate theliq because I only speak the truth and right......anyway where's your facts that Rupie is such a cleanskin when we Australians know better......now go and stand in the naughty corner,children like you should be seen but not heard as you are an Murdochite:cuckoo: of the worst type...........you use words like HATE,MOB MENTALITY,I don't think the families in the UK would agree or the families of the victims of 9/11,your a bloody disgrace.I'm theliq and tell it like it is because I'm Australian and we take no Bull Shit.:cool:
Murdoch has been caught out and is now paying the price.....

Bullshit.

Murdoch has not be "caught out" at anything but public opinion based on nothing but pure hate and guilt by association.

Don't even talk about facts, since you have never listed any but the above opinion. Which, as is still self evident, is way far biased.

Opinion is not fact. Not evidence. It's nothing but personal.

Go watch your toilet flush backward. There's more truth and fact in that than there ever has been in any of your postings.

T.

Last edited:
Anyway Cali., its POX NEWS get it right.:cool:
If Murdoch committed a crime he should be prosecuted and if his empire falls....so be it

We saw the same thing with Bernie Madoff. Nobody is too big to prosecute

I don't disagree... what I'm wondering is.... other than prosecuting him - as an individual - but if, as seems to be the agenda of the left, what you really want is to destroy Fox News... what price are y'all prepared to pay? So far, there has been no accusation (other than hysterical ranting) against Fox.

What makes you believe that these companies would disappear?

What makes you think they won't?

If I'm gonna destroy an individual, I like to consider the blowback. We're in a recession. Newspapers are particularly vulnerable. Other media companies are struggling. Fox is not just Fox News. You bring down Fox News... fine.... what about the rest of the Fox Network? What about the potential losses there? I like rational thought over hysterical ranting.

You do?

How do you feel about government workers, local, state and federal, losing their jobs?
Are they not worthy of consideration, no "blowback" there?

Fact is newspapers are dying, and that's not a good thing. If Murdoch is forced to divest maybe local publishers will once again produce a newspaper with a front page seperate from an editorial page.

I find the story compelling, it reminds me of the stories by Ian Flemming where James Bond would investigate master criminals of great wealth - Goldfinger, Ernst Blofeld, Francisco Scaramanga - and bring them down. Maybe the Brits will loan us an OO agent to bring down Murdoch?

What makes you believe that these companies would disappear?

If I'm gonna destroy an individual, I like to consider the blowback. We're in a recession. Newspapers are particularly vulnerable. Other media companies are struggling. Fox is not just Fox News. You bring down Fox News... fine.... what about the rest of the Fox Network? What about the potential losses there? I like rational thought over hysterical ranting.

You do?

How do you feel about government workers, local, state and federal, losing their jobs?

Fact is newspapers are dying, and that's not a good thing. If Murdoch is forced to divest maybe local publishers will once again produce a newspaper with a front page seperate from an editorial page.

I find the story compelling, it reminds me of the stories by Ian Flemming where James Bond would investigate master criminals of great wealth - Goldfinger, Ernst Blofeld, Francisco Scaramanga - and bring them down. Maybe the Brits will loan us an OO agent to bring down Murdoch?

Thread ain't about government workers. Thread is about the companies within the News Corp stable.

Truthfully, I couldn't give a rats ass what happens to Mudoch - or his boyking - I do kind of care about the blowback.... the old 'law of unintended consequences' thing.

You do?

Thread ain't about government workers. Thread is about the companies within the News Corp stable.

Truthfully, I couldn't give a rats ass what happens to Mudoch - or his boyking - I do kind of care about the blowback.... the old 'law of unintended consequences' thing.

My gut feeling is that the world will survive the collapse of the Murdoch empire

You do?

My gut feeling is that the world will survive the collapse of the Murdoch empire

I'm sure it will. And I suspect News Corp can survive too.... but, given that he chose to close the NotW instead of selling it (and it was a rare breed in print media... it was actually profitable :lol:) I wonder what would happen to the companies within his stable. People seem thrilled with the idea of News Corp being destroyed... all I hoped (wrongly, as it turns out) is that people would see beyond partisanship and irrational hatred to the real potential scenarios.

I'm sure it will. And I suspect News Corp can survive too.... but, given that he chose to close the NotW instead of selling it (and it was a rare breed in print media... it was actually profitable :lol:) I wonder what would happen to the companies within his stable. People seem thrilled with the idea of News Corp being destroyed... all I hoped (wrongly, as it turns out) is that people would see beyond partisanship and irrational hatred to the real potential scenarios.

Are you serious? Rarely on this message board is there a post where the consequences of an action are considered. Your side of the aisle wants to cut government which means cutting jobs which means mortgages can't be paid, cars are not purchased, so banks lose money and car dealerships suffer, etc. etc.

Are you serious? Rarely on this message board is there a post where the consequences of an action are considered. Your side of the aisle wants to cut government which means cutting jobs which means mortgages can't be paid, cars are not purchased, so banks lose money and car dealerships suffer, etc. etc.

Focus, WhineCrapper... this thread is about the potential impact of the destruction of News Corp. 'Your side' do the exact same bullshit.... difference between you and me... I'll call both 'sides' out on it. You don't.

Murdoch has been caught out and is now paying the price.....

Bullshit.

Murdoch has not be "caught out" at anything but public opinion based on nothing but pure hate and guilt by association.

Don't even talk about facts, since you have never listed any but the above opinion. Which, as is still self evident, is way far biased.

Opinion is not fact. Not evidence. It's nothing but personal.

Go watch your toilet flush backward. There's more truth and fact in that than there ever has been in any of your postings.

T.
When it comes to the Rightwing, the buck never stops at the top.

I do use pseudonyms.

Who cares if I have even written 'articles'? It's nothing to do with you. Any more than your career is anything to do with me. I don't give a rats ass what you do.... you should mind your own business about what I do.
I'm not here using my career to buttress my arguments, like you. Big difference, Ms. Steuben.

If Murdoch committed a crime he should be prosecuted and if his empire falls....so be it

We saw the same thing with Bernie Madoff. Nobody is too big to prosecute

I don't disagree... what I'm wondering is.... other than prosecuting him - as an individual - but if, as seems to be the agenda of the left, what you really want is to destroy Fox News... what price are y'all prepared to pay? So far, there has been no accusation (other than hysterical ranting) against Fox.

Really?

Hmmm...that's funny.

Where?

Can you produce ONE post from this thread proving that?
No, she can't. This story is about News International, not FOXNEWS.

He rewards his friends. Rebbekah Brooks got a $15 million painting from him on her 40th birthday.

The replies so far indicate that a significant number of posters interpreted the OP very similarly, but 'allegedly' differently than the author intended. And the author's reply to each so far is that they are stupid morons who didn't get the point. You'd think that after the skips on this broken record get into the double digits, the author would reconsider the impression given by the OP, perhaps using the now provided reasonable person standard.

Well, you'd think that if the author wasn't a partisan shill anyway.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

clearly, you are "a fucking idiot", who lies, and is also a stupid moron.
I'll bet she negged him, also. :)

Forum List

Back