My thoughts on just whatever.. the condition of the US at this horrible time in history

Elections in California are so fraudulent, the democrat governor isn't bothering to campaign.
just as I suspected

I always have thought.. My goodness, CA isfull ofCatholics.. Why would they vote blue all the time?

they don't

Today, they just move to TX

The election was not stolen.

Just another spurious, unfounded opinion? Or do you actually have some facts? So if Elon Musk gave MAGA 400 million dollars tomorrow and they, the Proud Boys and dozens of other hard right pro-Trump organizations went out clandestinely gathering votes, electioneering, skirting laws and rules and ballot stuffing passing out fact sheets full of lies on every campus, etc., to the tune of millions and millions of votes shaking down half-dead wheelchair patients in retirement homes, hospital beds, bars, whatever it took to influence millions to pull off a victory THEY wanted to take the House and the Senate, then put Trump back in the WH, you'd be OK with that?

Hello? Speak up!

The country is all but gone
The election was stolen but we are BAD to say that
So basically, we are all being LIED to on a HUGE scale

If that is not scary, what is? And yet people are going on about this Pelosi nonsense. I myself couldn't care less. I do care about Pelosi's soul. . which btw.. we need to pray for all those in mortal sin. But anyway..

I guess you could say I have a one-track mind at this point. I want america to become America again. I want at least the most egregious corruption in DC to end. I worry that the Rs are not so enthused about that?

They should be. They have to live in this country also. But I guess if you have enough money you can.. "fly over" as it were.. all the schmucky little people, those who live in small houses because they can't afford a bigger one.. or worse, have no home at all.. No problem for them, they can buy 10 houses and leave them empty most of the year.. and apparently "they".. the DC sewer rats apparently never worry themselves too much over the aforementioned un-wealthy Americans, which is most of us.

Anyway... I don't know what the answer is, really.. outside of VOTING

:dunno:
giphy.gif

Just another spurious, unfounded opinion? Or do you actually have some facts? So if Elon Musk gave MAGA 400 million dollars tomorrow and they, the Proud Boys and dozens of other hard right pro-Trump organizations went out clandestinely gathering votes, electioneering, skirting laws and rules and ballot stuffing passing out fact sheets full of lies on every campus, etc., to the tune of millions and millions of votes shaking down half-dead wheelchair patients in retirement homes, hospital beds, bars, whatever it took to influence millions to pull off a victory THEY wanted to take the House and the Senate, then put Trump back in the WH, you'd be OK with that?

Hello? Speak up!
good point but dims don't listen

wit them

It's OUR PARTY or else

our party or we will riot and destroy your world
our party or [fill in the blanks nefarious thing]

It kind of seems most people have virtually forgotten the border crises.. Well, we knew the dims in DC had forgotten.. Bidum and Kamelhead haven't even visited. I haven't seen ONE story where they visited. Have you?

Anyhow.. pretty sad to forget such a hideous monstrosity of a problem

Yet, strangely, the laws against illegal invasion.. or immigration if you prefer.. are still on the books

I want to say the Rs are almost as much to blame as the sick dimrats.. But.. I recall Kennedy's words (Senator from LA)

the Republicans aren't perfect but the other side is crazy

Actually, I don't really agree w/ that assessment

the other side is Satan

I'll take Crazy any day over that.. :dev3::evil::dev2:

Forum List

Back