My Theory on Obama's Election Wins

Obama won because we deserve him.

If Bush hadn't fucked up so badly, no one would have ever heard of Obama. And if the GOP had not doubled down on batshit craziness, Obama would not have been re-elected.

Think about it. How collectively crazy and stupid and incompetent do you have to be to lose to Obama...TWICE!?

You get the government you deserve.

Well think about what the alternative was, the mega psychopath John McCain, it's not as if the GOP chose a stellar candidate, ditto choosing Bob Dole, a similar shooting oneself in the foot.

NO the problem is the GOP party has been so concerned with appealing to the MSM,including McCain by the way, who WAS the MSM's choice for the GOP!
The problem is when:
1) In 2008 85% of media donated money to Democrats!
1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

2) 130,213 stories can't be swept under the rug that show that the Democrat Bias is very evident!
Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election BY PAUL BEDARD | MARCH 16, 2015 | 10:49 AM
A sweeping study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew
that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press.
The study, published in the authoritative journal Big Data Society, also tested the campaign themes the media focused on and determined that Obama succeeded in stealing the economic issue from Republican Romney.
"Overall, media reporting contained more frequently positive statements about the Democrats than the Republicans.
Overall, the Republicans were more frequently the object of negative statements," wrote the study authors, Their conclusion:
"The Republican Party is the most divisive subject in the campaign, and is portrayed in a more negative fashion than the Democrats."
Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at [email protected].
Smooch: Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election

ONLY a Trump knows how to negate the MSM! Go around them!

If Bush hadn't fucked up so badly, no one would have ever heard of Obama. And if the GOP had not doubled down on batshit craziness, Obama would not have been re-elected.

Think about it. How collectively crazy and stupid and incompetent do you have to be to lose to Obama...TWICE!?

Well think about what the alternative was, the mega psychopath John McCain, it's not as if the GOP chose a stellar candidate, ditto choosing Bob Dole, a similar shooting oneself in the foot.
McCain was a copycat loser. He began sounding like a watered down version of Obama toward the end, and he had a deer in the headlights look when the economy was crashing. Obama, on the other hand, had facts at hand and looked more Presidential.

So what's that tell you?

As I said at the beginning, just how retarded and willfully ignorant and incompetent do you have to be to make Obama look good?

Did the GOP learn anything from that and regroup for 2012? Nope. They doubled down on retard. They unleashed the bigots and gave them free rein. And Newt Gingrich was sounding like a marxist the way he went after Romney for making a lot of money on Wall Street. Gingrich belt fed Obama's campaign machine gun.

During the umpteen GOP debates, the Republican candidates took out their long knives and violated Reagan's 13th commandment with extreme prejudice.

Thus the "clown car" meme was born.

And they are doing it again.

Obama is a great orator and a lousy president. He's extremely intelligent and doesn't seem to like people much. He won for two reasons, lousy opponents and the black vote. McCain and Romney. Ha! I believe that Romney would have been a better president, but he was a terrible candidate. Godawful. And of course he would have brought the Republican nutjobs to power with him. McCain was a joke. He's not a terribly bright guy, and the financial crisis undid him.

Obama was the right man at the right time

He saw his opportunity to win and he took it. One of the most dynamic campaigns in our history, Everything fell into place for him

Before he became pres, Obama had an undistinguished record in Illinois and Congress.He really didn't do dogshit either place.
I have a theory that most people who voted for him did so to prove to themselves and the rest of the world that they aren't racists.
I suspect that's why he got the Nobel Prize, too.It's called "White Guilt.
I don't consider it theory, I think it is an undeniable fact.
Were he white he'd have been gone before the first primary vote.
Ironically he made race relations worse, far worse.

Before he became pres, Obama had an undistinguished record in Illinois and Congress.He really didn't do dogshit either place.
I have a theory that most people who voted for him did so to prove to themselves and the rest of the world that they aren't racists.
You're entitled to your opinion, with the understanding it's ridiculous and wrong.
or not

Obama is a great orator and a lousy president. He's extremely intelligent and doesn't seem to like people much. He won for two reasons, lousy opponents and the black vote. McCain and Romney. Ha! I believe that Romney would have been a better president, but he was a terrible candidate. Godawful. And of course he would have brought the Republican nutjobs to power with him. McCain was a joke. He's not a terribly bright guy, and the financial crisis undid him.

Interesting people have fallen for the "Obama is a great orator and extremely intelligent" fallacy.
I looked on the Internet for articles about Obama being extremely intelligent and there were many articles.
I came away with the impression these articles concluded his IQ was about 140 and he was smart.
The reason I've a problem is some very simple pronunciations gaffes from Obama.
Remember "corpse-man"? Remember "Pock-i-stan" or "Tali-bonn"? The example of Bush and his "newcleEar" can be excused as he NEVER claimed being the smartest!
But Obama the pompous butt has told us in his own words how good he is!

“I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”
“It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors.
And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
10 quotes that haunt President Obama - John F. Harris and James Hohmann

So being the "smartest" as Historian Michael Beschloss said : "Uh. I would say it’s probably – he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President."
maybe but not one smart person would pronounce words as badly as Obama NOR would "smart" people wanting people to work for him hire such incompetent people like Obama has hired!

Last edited:

He saw his opportunity to win and he took it. One of the most dynamic campaigns in our history, Everything fell into place for him
If everything means color you are correct. There is nothing dynamic about the man.

Color came into play

Beyond that, you had a young, dynamic speaker with visions for the future
You had a Republican candidate who was ten years past his prime and had a woman of questionable intelligence as a running mate
You had a Republican Party that brought us into two unpopular wars and had crashed the economy

Obama or Hillary would have won on any one of them

POTUS trickle down theory ..

Bush
Obama
Trump
Yeah. It's amazing.

"Gee, we acted like a bunch of batshit retards and lost the election." So what's their solution?

"WE NEED MOAR KRAZEE! WE DI'INT PICK SUM ONE TARD NUFF!"
Mitt Romney is crazy? He was governor of Massholechusetts. He ran as a moderare.

And then he fucked up the Presidency. Remember "elections have consequences"? That was the death knell of bipartisanship. Barack Obama destroyed bipartisanship in this country. He ran as a bipartisan, lying all the way, before leading the most partisan government in history in 2009 and 2010.

Outstanding theory.

I've never heard that one before.

I applaud you, sir, for your deeply thought out and original thesis.

:clap:

Please tell me how "Bush" f...ked up?
Explain to me what ( future historians will label as a "great President' ) Bush should have done differently facing events that NO other President has ever faced in their terms?
Do you remember these events that BUSH HAD nothing to do with them occurring?
Recession
Are you aware that a recession started under Clinton and became official 3/01 ended 11/01?
Because you don't seem to comprehend... RECESSIONS are like football length tankers... it takes miles to turn one...i.e. so does
a "RECESSION"... it doesn't just start the day NBER states... it is a slow degradation and it started under CLINTON!!!
Source: USATODAY.com - It's official: 2001 recession only lasted eight months

A Major $5 trillion market loss
Are you aware that the dot.com bust occurred and cost $5 trillion in losses?
Again Clinton laid claim BUT someone had to pay and it occurred during Bush's first year!
$5 trillion in market losses MEAN lost tax revenue PLUS JOBS!!!!
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 - and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
Source: The dot-com bubble: How to lose $5 trillion

The worst attacks on the USA in History.. 3,000 deaths!!!
Obviously most of you are UNAWARE 9/11 cost 3,000 lives, $2 trillion in lost businesses,market values assets. Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York.
Are you aware this happened???
Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone. Airlines didn't fly for 3 days!
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
Source: 10 Events That Rocked the Financial World
Anthrax Attacks...
The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two DemocraticU.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

$1 trillion in losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history.
The worst, Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Rank Disaster Year Deaths Damage* $250 Billion in damages in the 8 disasters of the top 15 disasters in history!
1. Hurricane Katrina (LA/MS/AL/FL) 2005 1833 $133,800,000,000
6. Hurricane Ike (TX/LA/MS) 2008 112 $27,000,000,000
7. Hurricane Wilma (FL) 2005 35 $17,100,000,000
8. Hurricane Rita (TX/LA) 2005 119 $17,100,000,000
9. Hurricane Charley (FL) 2004 35 $16,500,000,000
12. Midwest Floods 2008 24 $15,000,000,000
13. Hurricane Ivan (FL/AL) 2004 57 $13,000,000,000
14. 30-State Drought 2002 0 $11,400,000,000
Costliest U.S. Weather Disasters | Weather Underground

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of :
a) 400,000 jobs lost due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita ,
b) 2,800,000 jobs lost in alone due to 9/11,
c) 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts...
In spite of nearly $8 trillion in lost businesses, market values, destroyed property.. IN SPITE of that:

AFTER the tax cuts Federal Tax REVENUES Increased an average of 9.78% per year!!!
Government Revenue Details: Federal State Local for 2008 - Charts

Largest Gross Domestic Product in history!!
When Bush took office in 2001 GDP was $12.355,271,000,000
when Bush left office in 2008 GDP was $14,359,490,000,000
A 16% increase in GDP or $2 TRILLION.
So how did those 4 gigantic events affect the Gross Domestic Product from 2000 to 2009?

So starting in 2001 132,548,000 people were working.
At the end of 2008 138,056,000 people working..

NO... the reason Obama was elected was because he was BLACK! He told us he was going to lie to us to get elected. He told us you would feel guilty not voting for him because HE WAS BLACK!!
Obama said:
They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?
"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet
You repeat the same tripe every few months, completely ignoring the far greater and far more devastating economic crash of 2007-2009.

It's downright bizarre how you blank that out.

10 million lost jobs. Trillions upon trillions of wealth lost. Bleeding half a million jobs a month.

September 2008 – 432,000 jobs lost
October 2008 – 489,000 jobs lost
November 2008 – 803,000 jobs lost
December 2008 – 661,000 jobs lost

Three wars.

Record oil prices.

Any of this ringing a bell?

This is what greased the skids for Obama. It made Obama a shoo-in.

Last edited:

And then he fucked up the Presidency. Remember "elections have consequences"? That was the death knell of bipartisanship. Barack Obama destroyed bipartisanship in this country. He ran as a bipartisan, lying all the way, before leading the most partisan government in history in 2009 and 2010.

Yes, Obama certainly sucked, especially on the bipartisan thing.

So in response, Republicans have vaulted an even more divisive figure into the lead in the primaries.

So in response, Republicans have vaulted an even more divisive figure into the lead in the primaries.
Interesting, though, that a less devisive figure, Romney, was not able to defeat Obama. Maybe Americans just want divisive people because we are so caught up in ourselves that we think we and our candidates are right about everything. Or maybe Americans just don't trust a Mormon.

Such revisionist history

Ignoring Republicans that refused to work with the President on a single issue

In November 2008, the American people would have elected a used condom before choosing a Republican.

All thanks to Bush.

Interesting, though, that a less devisive figure, Romney, was not able to defeat Obama. Maybe Americans just want divisive people because we are so caught up in ourselves that we think we and our candidates are right about everything. Or maybe Americans just don't trust a Mormon.
The American people were sickened by the GOPs behavior during the debates. It wasn't Romney's fault he lost. It was the fault of the GOP Establishment for pandering to bigots, liars, hypocrites, retards, and psychopaths.

And now they tell themselves they lost because they didn't crank the Tard dial up to 11.

Last edited:

Such revisionist history

Ignoring Republicans that refused to work with the President on a single issue
That is totally false. Republicans wanted to participate, but Nancy "Partisan" Pelosi said "we won the election, we'll write the bill" and Obama said "elections have consequences". Similarly, Democrats shut Republicans out of contributing to healthcare reform. Instead they wrote stuff up that they claimed was Republican in origin, and called that bipartisanship.

Pelosi, Reid, and Obama are responsible for the colossal election defeat in 2010, and yet they all were rewarded with reelection in 2012. Odd.

Similarly, Democrats shut Republicans out of contributing to healthcare reform.
That's another completely made up bullshit fairy tale. I have provided the list of Republican amendments to the ACA several times.

What's more, when the GOP owned the House, the Senate, the White House, and the Supreme Court, they did NOTHING about the fact healthcare costs had been outpacing inflation for DECADES.

They did NOTHING.

Forum List

Back