My supervisor has to be the dumbest bitch on the planet

We had a blizzard in Philly and the job was closed today due to all the snow. So last night she sent a text letting everyone know that the job will be closed today around 6pm last night. This evening I was waiting for another text so I saw my phone ringing and when I noticed her name I figured she was calling to tell me the job was closed again tomorrow. No this dumb bitch calls me instead of texting to let me know the offices are opening at 10am instead of just sending that in a text.

Just send me a fucking text like last night you stupid ass hoe. I always hated when someone goes out of their way to tell me something BAD

Your supervisor took the time to call you, personally, instead of sending out some mass text message. And you have the gall to bitch about it? You are a sick, whiney, narcissist. No one has any sympathy for you. We have plenty for your co-workers.

Well she sent the mass text when she notified us the job was closed

And this time she called you. She is the supervisor and you are the subordinate. Deal with it.

But your incessant whining is petty and childish. Grow up.

I been growed the fuck up
Spoken like a DAN.

fbj - do you talk to your boss and coworkers like this in the office?
I mean, do you cop attitude or give them nasty looks?

fbj - do you talk to your boss and coworkers like this in the office?
I mean, do you cop attitude or give them nasty looks?

I used to 10 years but I changed

I rarely see my supervisors face to face, but I even hate when they call.
When I was drinking heavily I would hang up on them, almost got fired because of it.

Forum List

Back