My Steak Seasoning Guide

clane1987

Oct 2, 2008
Texas
First I let it soak in a can of my favorite beer(Dos Equis or Bud Light) then I salt and pepper as usual. Once I am done with that I like to add Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning and just a pinch of coffee grinds(helps hold in the flavor)

sullying a piece of meat with swill such as Bud Light is one of the deadly sins.

may you burn in Hell

Slather it in fresh garlic, salt and pepper the sucker, and broil it or grill it.

There is no steak seasoning "guide". Hell.. There's not enough ingredients to fill a gum wrapper if you have a decent piece of meat.

Meat
Salt
Pepper
*Charcoal* Grill

All done. :)

yea.. if you are going to use beer for a steak use something a bit tastier than bud light. I like to use a few Sam Adams beers for cooking. I only use bud light when im boiling beer brats before the grill.

Im a huge fan of minced garlic, minuscule salt and crushed pepper. And I totally agree on the charcoal thing. If you have a propane grill you don't know what the hell you are missing.

sullying a piece of meat with swill such as Bud Light is one of the deadly sins.

may you burn in Hell

i got to go with skull here...you are trashing good steak....or perhaps you lack taste in steak as well as beer.

soak that steak in bourbon whiskey, then do what you do what the spices.
much better...than beer.

Forum List

Back