My sincere apology

deepthunk

Justadude with a keyboard
Feb 19, 2011
Recently I have begun to reconsider some of my earlier political positions as stated here and on other websites. For personal reasons I would like to admit that some of my political stances have been too strong and more vehement than I would normally care for. In particular I have been too critical of my opinions regarding conservative elected officials, and I now feel I have a far more enlightened point of view with regards to a number of their policies.

I certainly understand the need for security, and I am very grateful for the policies implemented in particular by the Bush administration and others within the Republican Party. I wish to state plainly and with no irony or other motives, that I feel very strongly that they have in fact made tremendous efforts to ensure my personal freedom as well as the freedom of not only all Americans, but untold scores of people around the world. I am sincerely grateful for those freedoms and proud to have been born and raised in the United States of America.

I would also apologize to those on the left for the intensity of my opposition to some policies, but reiterate that I am grateful for the current administration’s stance on some other issues such as security concerns.

Thank you

Actually, that's pretty good.

You had me going there for a sec.

But, only real fools believe the GObP/pubs have the best interest of the American people in mind when, in FACT, the pubs themselves have often said just the opposite.

Forum List

Back