My Ruling

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
This is how I would rule, if I were on the supreme court, and I had to hear a case regarding the Washington redskins

1. While the Washington Redskins is definitely found to have a checkered past, there is no evidence to suggest that the history of the Washington on Redskins is any worse than American history in general, and fails to demonstrate to the United States Supreme Court, that recompense or compensation is in good order in this case to any degree whatsoever.

2. The United States of America has European Origins, and like any country in the new world, is a product of the Expansion of European Westernized societies in the Age of Sail, and without it, there would not be a United States of America, nor would I be serving on its supreme court.
My Allegiance, and the Allegiance of this Court, is to the United States of America, not to some Native American tribe that does not legally constitute a sovereign Nation.

It is so ordered, that the Name Washington Redskins is here to stay until such time as the owner of the team so wishes to change the name, and the patents and copyrights are to be returned to the Washington Redskins.

Last edited:
This is how I would rule, if I were on the supreme court, and I had to hear a case regarding the Washington redskins

1. While the Washington Redskins is definitely found to have a checkered past, there is no evidence to suggest that the history of the Washington on Redskins is any worse than American history in general, and fails to demonstrate to the United States Supreme Court, that recompense or compensation is in good order in this case to any degree whatsoever.

2. The United States of America has European Origins, and like any country in the new world, is a product of the Expansion of European Westernized societies in the Age of Sail, and without it, there would not be a United States of America, nor would I be serving on its supreme court.
My Allegiance, and the Allegiance of this Court, is to the United States of America, not to some Native American tribe that does not legally constitute a sovereign Nation.

It is so ordered, that the Name Washington Redskins is here to stay until such time as the owner of the team so wishes to change the name, and the patents and copyrights are to be returned to the Washington Redskins.

The criteria that you're using for your "judgement" are highly flawed, to the point of being ridiculous.

The Court is not here to determine your allegiance, nor the origins of this country's citizens, nor the treaties that do in fact list aboriginal American tribes as nations.

Dumbass.

The criteria that you're using for your "judgement" are highly flawed, to the point of being ridiculous.

The Court is not here to determine your allegiance, nor the origins of this country's citizens, nor the treaties that do in fact list aboriginal American tribes as nations.

Dumbass.

What you are saying is that its not the supreme court's job to recognize itself or the country that it serves, which is stupid.

Forum List

Back