My Reward

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
This video is the best reward I ever received for my longstanding plea “Never let Democrats come anywhere near the intelligence community.”:

Dishonorable Disclosures - YouTube

The video came from this article:

Military video blasting Obama goes viral
Former Navy SEALs warn, president 'will get Americans killed'
Published: 16 hours ago
by DREW ZAHN

Military video blasting Obama goes viral

Should you read the article you’ll find this:

Ben LaBolt, an Obama campaign spokesman, told the New York Times, “The Republicans are resorting to Swift Boat tactics because when it comes to foreign policy and national security, Mitt Romney has offered nothing but reckless rhetoric.”

Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., further released a statement also accusing OPSEC of attempting to “Swift Boat” the Obama campaign, a reference to former military officers during Kerry’s unsuccessful run for the presidency questioning his Vietnam War record.

Scott Taylor, an ex-Navy SEAL and president of OPSEC, however, quoted Kerry’s own words right back to him, as reported in The Hill just two months ago: “A number of those leaks, and others in the last months about drone activities and other activities, are frankly all against national-security interests,” Kerry said in June. “I think they’re dangerous, damaging and whoever is doing that is not acting in the interest of the United States of America.”

“John Kerry’s partisan campaign statement … failed to acknowledge his previous concern that leaks under the Obama administration were dangerous and damaging,” Taylor said in a statement. “John Kerry set aside his serious concerns about the impacts of security leaks on our country in order to issue a partisan campaign press release.”

Why in God’s name would anybody trust John Kerry in light of his conduct after he returned from Vietnam? This is even more scary: Massachusetts voters sent him to the US Senate five times. He is up for reelection in 2014. I expect Massachusetts voters will give him a sixth term.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back