My Reminder to Workout...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Here is my Hispanic World Correspondent, One Bacadeus and Son doing the Bastard Work of ReAssembling it in my Garage over the Weekend:

11-14-2009-one-gym-1.jpg

And here it is as I pull in and out of my Garage as a Reminder:

11-19-2009-gym.jpg

First Workout since my Parents Passed last November...

Feelin' it Today...

Gonna REALLY Feel it Tomorrow.

GT... Keep on me about this, Brother! ;)

:)

peace...

I will. Ya know, not for nothing, but stop being such a pack-rat, pack rat! Homey's got more boxes than a lego set. :)

I will. Ya know, not for nothing, but stop being such a pack-rat, pack rat! Homey's got more boxes than a lego set. :)

You should see my Legos!... Kept them from Childhood.

01-12-2008-lego-beast1.jpg

^There's a sample...

As for the Boxes... It's Christmas, which my Wife is a FREAK about... It's about 4 Grades of Classrooms for my Teacher Wife and it's stuff of my Ma and Pas... :(

Anyway.

Are those Christmas decorations I see over there ----->?

Congrats with climbing back on the exercise wagon TM! Sorry to hear about your parents though. I too have been getting back in the routine of a regular work-out. I walk just about every day, but really do need a little bit more.

You know, it's so easy to say screw it ... I'm not excersing. Instead I'll sit here with a bowl of ice cream in my lap. lol But once you get going, you remember just how good it feels!
Keep up the good work!

Oh, one more thing ....
I love LEGO's.

Congrats with climbing back on the exercise wagon TM! Sorry to hear about your parents though. I too have been getting back in the routine of a regular work-out. I walk just about every day, but really do need a little bit more.

You know, it's so easy to say screw it ... I'm not excersing. Instead I'll sit here with a bowl of ice cream in my lap. lol But once you get going, you remember just how good it feels!
Keep up the good work!

Oh, one more thing ....
I love LEGO's.

Thanks... And yes, the Bulk of that is CHRISTmas Decorations...

Department 56 Houses, Classic Silver Trees with Color Wheels... Just about anything you can Imagine.

We waited to have Kids and Collected stuff... A LOT of Stuff.

peace...

Keep up the good work!

Sounds like we need to sic G.T. on you. :badgrin:

Keep up the good work!

Oh, one more thing ....
I love LEGO's.

Thanks... And yes, the Bulk of that is CHRISTmas Decorations...

Department 56 Houses, Classic Silver Trees with Color Wheels... Just about anything you can Imagine.

We waited to have Kids and Collected stuff... A LOT of Stuff.

peace...

Correction: LEGOS
Damn spellcheck.

Department 56 you say? I have some Department 56 Christmas items as well.
:cheeky-smiley-018:

Keep up the good work!

Sounds like we need to sic G.T. on you. :badgrin:

Yeah?
I see him below .. big, bad and Superman like.
What's his story? Is it he who motivates the lazy?

I am the arbiter of Prolonging life, for the Warrior at heart but the slacker at action. The Superman Picture does me no Justice, I am more defined than the two-dimensional prototype.

If you need immediate assistance, please see the thread that I created in this sub-forum and state your ambition.

Yeah?
I see him below .. big, bad and Superman like.
What's his story? Is it he who motivates the lazy?

He is The MAN to motivate, encourage, harass (gently, of course) and otherwise get persons to exercise. :cool:

He's pretty darn good at figuring out routines and such to whip one into better shape. Has a sadistic streak though - beware of that. ;)

Oh, and he's got pics posted somewhere that prove he's not just telling others what to do but playing couch potato himself.

Forum List

Back