My random rants

And the sad part is I look better in black and white. :eusa_boohoo:

And I need lip injections. Lol. Crap. :(

Last edited:
Draft - will edit as time permits.

Midcan's Rants and Observations on the American Zeitgeist

The same Americans who hate unions and Obamacare buy foreign cars made by unions in countries with universal healthcare, odd that they support healthcare for foreign nations but not in America.

Have you ever heard a right wing conservative talking head praise the American worker and talk up buy American.

Your mobile ad for Japan supports one of the best healthcare systems in the world, while the Japanese embargo American imports to their country. Just saying.

There are so many churches in the South of so many different variations and yet they fly a flag that represents slavery, have a poor and censored educational system for their children, the highest poverty rates, and rely more on government handouts than the Blue states. Odd huh.

The republican party ceased to be the party of Lincoln with the Civil Rights Act and the ascendancy of Goldwater policies and the Southern strategy. That continues to this day and now takes the form of voter suppression.

Rich people do not create jobs only demand creates jobs, there are only so many rich people - Support made here.

Would Jesus live in the American South? Would Jesus support universal healthcare.

Why is it in America today you never hear the word morality or the moral thing to do mentioned, all actions are based on money and/or power.

Did anyone else find it funny that republicans went to Los Vegas to pander to a rich man. What's the republic become when a bunch of money suckers suckle at the teat of both the wealthy and the corporation. Can we really claim individualism any longer?

How is it that voter registration and voter ID are only issues in republican run states? Are republicans unable to manage voting, or do they think regulating voting is good but regulating corporations is bad.

Obamacare is un-American but supporting communist China made products is just capitalism at work. Check those labels.

Minimum wage is way too high but millions for wall street failures is OK.

Why is it that people who have suffered in life are the people who tend to be open and accommodating to ideas and change and even helping another. The modern entitled American thinks life started with them.

Why do black republicans seem especially crazy in a party full of crazies, one found a specific number of communists in congress, another associated healthcare with Hitler?

Corporations and Mitt Romney among other rich Americans hide money overseas, is that part of a new American tradition, not only do Americans drive expensive foreign cars they now outsource resources. Freedom is such a wonderful thing.

Is it just me or does Rand Paul have one idea, liberty, panacea has met its match. Liberty as eternal solution or the ultimate meaningless spin that appeals to the choir of believers. All you need is .....

There are lots of Walmarts in the South and lots of poverty too, any connection, oh, and no unions, odd huh. 'Walmart employees are known to be among biggest Medicaid and Food Stamp recipients in over half of the states.' Walmart takes in 13 billion in food stamps.

I have often found that people who love dogs do not care for people. But I have also found that dogs create conversation even more than children do in America.

Words today manage the mind of too many Americans, when anyone puzzles over the repetitive nature of slogan words remember this, advertising works or companies wouldn't spend billions on it.

A few sources below.

Walmart Admits: 'Our Profits' Depend on 'Their Poverty' | Common Dreams
Walmart Admits that its Business Model Requires Employees to Depend on Food Stamps | Informed Comment
The Trillions of Dollars U.S. Companies Are Hoarding Overseas - Matthew O'Brien - The Atlantic

Last edited:
Negative thoughts ????

Last edited:
I only have limited time on this earth.

Hope you grabbed at screen shot. Lol

Ahahaha so do we all so I might as well look hot for how ever long I keep this pic up. :D

Last edited:
Dude. Lolololololol awesome post yet it doesn't pertain to me. :)

Draft - will edit as time permits.

Midcan's Rants and Observations on the American Zeitgeist

The same Americans who hate unions and Obamacare buy foreign cars made by unions in countries with universal healthcare, odd that they support healthcare for foreign nations but not in America.

Have you ever heard a right wing conservative talking head praise the American worker and talk up buy American.

Your mobile ad for Japan supports one of the best healthcare systems in the world, while the Japanese embargo American imports to their country. Just saying.

There are so many churches in the South of so many different variations and yet they fly a flag that represents slavery, have a poor and censored educational system for their children, the highest poverty rates, and rely more on government handouts than the Blue states. Odd huh.

The republican party ceased to be the party of Lincoln with the Civil Rights Act and the ascendancy of Goldwater policies and the Southern strategy. That continues to this day and now takes the form of voter suppression.

Rich people do not create jobs only demand creates jobs, there are only so many rich people - Support made here.

Would Jesus live in the American South? Would Jesus support universal healthcare.

Why is it in America today you never hear the word morality or the moral thing to do mentioned, all actions are based on money and/or power.

Did anyone else find it funny that republicans went to Los Vegas to pander to a rich man. What's the republic become when a bunch of money suckers suckle at the teat of both the wealthy and the corporation. Can we really claim individualism any longer?

How is it that voter registration and voter ID are only issues in republican run states? Are republicans unable to manage voting, or do they think regulating voting is good but regulating corporations is bad.

Obamacare is un-American but supporting communist China made products is just capitalism at work. Check those labels.

Minimum wage is way too high but millions for wall street failures is OK.

Why is it that people who have suffered in life are the people who tend to be open and accommodating to ideas and change and even helping another. The modern entitled American thinks life started with them.

Why do black republicans seem especially crazy in a party full of crazies, one found a specific number of communists in congress, another associated healthcare with Hitler?

Corporations and Mitt Romney among other rich Americans hide money overseas, is that part of a new American tradition, not only do Americans drive expensive foreign cars they now outsource resources. Freedom is such a wonderful thing.

Is it just me or does Rand Paul have one idea, liberty, panacea has met its match. Liberty as eternal solution or the ultimate meaningless spin that appeals to the choir of believers. All you need is .....

There are lots of Walmarts in the South and lots of poverty too, any connection, oh, and no unions, odd huh. 'Walmart employees are known to be among biggest Medicaid and Food Stamp recipients in over half of the states.' Walmart takes in 13 billion in food stamps.

I have often found that people who love dogs do not care for people. But I have also found that dogs create conversation even more than children do in America.

Words today manage the mind of too many Americans, when anyone puzzles over the repetitive nature of slogan words remember this, advertising works or companies wouldn't spend billions on it.

A few sources below.

Walmart Admits: 'Our Profits' Depend on 'Their Poverty' | Common Dreams
Walmart Admits that its Business Model Requires Employees to Depend on Food Stamps | Informed Comment
The Trillions of Dollars U.S. Companies Are Hoarding Overseas - Matthew O'Brien - The Atlantic

Ahahaha so do we all so I might as well look hot for how ever long I keep this pic up.

Pic gone in 5 4 3 2

Last edited:

Bye Momma. I love you and I will miss you with all my heart.*

sissy's song

Why did she have to go
So young I just don't know why
Things happen half the time
Without reason without rhyme
Lovely, sweet young woman
Daughter, wife and mother
Makes no sense to me
I just have to believe

She flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels
By the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees
And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting
And I know she's smiling saying
Don't worry 'bout me

Loved ones she left behind
Just trying to survive
And understand the why
Feeling so lost inside
Anger shot straight at God
Then asking for His love
Empty with disbelief
Just hoping that maybe

And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting
Don't worry 'bout me

It's hard to say goodbye
Her picture in my mind
They'll always be of times I'll cherish
And I won't cry 'cause

And she walks with jesus and her loved ones waiting
Don't worry 'bout me
Don't worry 'bout me

I've cried so much in the last two weeks, I think I broke my tear ducts. :(

Ahahaha so do we all so I might as well look hot for how ever long I keep this pic up.

Pic gone in 5 4 3 2

I was drunk when I posted this. It's an idiotic post. Forgive.

Sorry I think I misinterpreted your previous post. Lol

Guess I'm a defensive driver and post reader. :)

So I got road raged today and it was so fun.

I was behind one car at a red light and the lady in front of me, from Oregon, hmmm, cough, was texting at the light.

Well I don't give a shit, I text at lights all the time. I love breaking the law.

The light turns green and she doesn't notice cuz she's texting. I hate beeping at people when they don't go at green lights so I go around her Haha.

She got so pissed she started chasing me. What a hag loser. So I slow way down heehee and she was forced to pass me, she flipped me the bird and probably yelled, "stupid whore".

Now I'm chasing her. Haha you should've seen how fast she drove. I turned the tables on that dumbass.

It was exhilarating

But I got bored really fast and then just went to the bank.
Very funny. Some day I realized that many people in cars feel like gods an need to meet someone like you on the road.

Pic gone in 5 4 3 2

Nothing like drunk posting.

Some of my best stuff used to be while drunk.

I don't get drunk much anymore. Can't remember the last time. Could be because of brain damage. :D

Ya lol I was going through a tough time and booze, well it helps sometimes but I'm on the wagon now. From booze. Everything else is still an option. :D

Pic gone in 5 4 3 2

Nothing like drunk posting.

Some of my best stuff used to be while drunk.

I don't get drunk much anymore. Can't remember the last time. Could be because of brain damage. :D

I saw Obama on a YouTube video and that guy is tall. And I have to agree that he is suave, good looking and kind. Or he's got down the Presidential swagger. However....

I don't agree with the radical liberal agenda nor do I like the rightwing radicals but I want freedom, low taxes, personal independence, and responsible government spending, less interference in the engine that runs this country.

And far less interfering with our personal lives. So where does that leave me?

I think democrats are better politician.

I think republicans have many good policies and a few bad ones.

When I compare the two, since that is all we have for now, I lean republican. Libertarian's are an option if they gain momentum.

Oh ya lol when I die I want my sister to put a bucket near my foot so I can literally kick the bucket. Lol now that's a funny death. :)

Better politicians doesn't mean better people.

Now Biden is saying he's poor lol. I guess he is compared to Hillary. Good grief. Bragging that you're poor doesn't make me want you as a president or representative.

Martin Freeman got 2 Emmy nominations for sherlock and Fargo my two favorite shows. I still won't watch it but I hope he wins. :eusa_pray: lol :D

Beautiful by the go go's.

My life is ever so perfect
My life has been a bed of roses
And you might think I'm crazy
So what if I am
My head is full of good things
Enough for everyone

Beautiful
Is all I see when I look at me
Beautiful
Every mother's dream
Day by day
Things just keep getting prettier (so pretty)
Beautiful
What a wonderful life

My life is really quite simple
My life is just what I make it
I think you think I'm seeing
Only things I want to see
The truth is that I'm being
Who I wanna be

Beautiful
Beautiful
Every mother's dream
Day by day
Beautiful
What a wonderful
A wonderful
A wonderful life

Let me have my own world
Come in live in my world
Let me have my own world
Come in live in my world
Beautiful
Beautiful
Every mother's dream
Day by day
Beautiful
What a wonderful life
Beautiful
Things keep getting prettier
Beautiful
Things keep getting prettier (so pretty)
Beautiful

Beautiful

Forum List

Back