My random rants

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
America is the heart of the world.

Everyone looks to US, to step in with either money, medical aid, food, military aid.

We protect you all and we are the most generous country.

We are not trying to change anyone, everyone else is trying to change US.

Every country wants us to adapt their failed policies socially and economically.

The middle east wants us to change to their religion.

America is the greatest most powerful, generous, country and the rest of the world looks to US.

Everyone looks to US, to step in with either money, medical aid, food, military aid.

Every country wants us to adapt their failed policies socially and economically.

America is the greatest most powerful, generous, country and the rest of the world looks to US.

I logged out and had to log back in to thank you for this post.

We are being backed into a corner, not only by the world, but by our own government

It's true Pix. And our government has grown into a huge monster devouring the spirit of the people of our great country.

I logged out and had to log back in to thank you for this post.

We are being backed into a corner, not only by the world, but by our own government

We've given nearly a billion dollars to Syria for food and aid knowing full well that this is a corrupt situation. The people never saw any money or food or aid.

Instead the got sarin gas.

"President Barack Obama’s announcement of an additional $195 million in humanitarian and food aid to Syrian rebels came a day after Al Qaeda-linked forces led those same rebels in an offensive that landed them control over a strategic military airport.

The aid package is the latest gesture of support from the U.S.—which has sent more than $1 billion in humanitarian aid since the two-year Syrian civil war started—to forces that have become dominated by elements the U.S. has been fighting against since the days following 9/11."

Obama?s $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels Latest Move Against Assad ? But What?s the End Game? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Democrats shutdown the government so they could keep their exemptions from Obamacare.

If my rants don't make people vomit and get an erection at the same time, than I've let me audience down. Lololol. A half stolen quote. From Dexter.

I amuse myself. ;)

I admit that I am totally guilty of doing this and it makes me want to vomit. I'm doing it RIGHT NOW!!!*

1. Declarations of love that don’t ever need to declared: *“I love my daughter sooo much.”

*Analysis: They feel the need to convince someone like themselves, or perhaps felt a pang of love and instead of telling the beloved, they felt the whole world should be in on it. *Once, a friend of mine posted, “I hate my kid. Sorry to offend you, but he’s a little bastard and I’m sick of him.” Obviously it was a joke, but 141 people felt the need to tell him what a bad parent he was.

*2. Mundane details about their day appearing as milestones: “Going to dinner and a movie!!!”

*Analysis: A very boring life.

*3. Giving details about health along with emoticon to verify feelings about it: “Feeling sick today :("

*Analysis: Bored, and too stupid to just play Words with Friends.

4. Emotional rant directed at no one in particular, but so specific that everyone knows they’ve been screwed over: “Never trust people who tell you they will pick you up at 6 just to make you wait an hour. Some people will never be mature enough to be in a relationship, so maybe they should be dumped.”

*Analysis: Well, they can’t really give the person’s name or address them directly. That would be too honest.

*5. Pictures of feet.

Analysis: I have no idea why people do this. It’s weird.

*6. Pictures of mundane plates of food in front of them.

*Analysis: "I’m eating. You have to see what I’m eating!" Well, maybe it looked better at the restaurant.

*7. Dozens of trivial pictures of people and their new boyfriends/girlfriends smiling and posing.

*Analysis: This is a very interesting phenomenon. I’ve looked at a lot of people’s Facebook albums. Women typically begin a relationship and immediately start accumulating evidence of it. The more insecure the woman, the more evidence there will be. She will begin posting them as default profile pics. In a couple of weeks, she will no longer have a profile pic with just her in it. *Then she tags the boyfriend, and the tagged photos are often the only ones that the boyfriend has on his page. However, he is absolutely required to “like” all of them. You can tell how long a relationship will last by the difference in pics between the couple. If the woman has 30 and the man has 3 – it’s over in 3 months. You can also gage how invested in the relationship your female partner is by counting the pics. Anything over 10 should be a warning that she wants to marry you. Some people have over a hundred, which shows some serious desperation in providing evidence that, in fact, they are really together.

*8. White girls wearing a lot of makeup and trying to strike a badass pose, sometimes making what they think are gang symbols.

*Analysis: They wish they were badass, or at least half Chicano, but they’re just ridiculous.

*9. Persuasive proclamations of life being good: “I’m loving life right now.”

Analysis: Life is not good.

*10. Persuasive proclamations about God. “I feel blessed to be alive on this glorious day, and I owe it all to God. Make God your only Savior and you will never be sad.”

*Analysis: Religious people need to spend more time in church and less time on Facebook.

*11. Updates about how much they drink and how excited they are to be drinking: “LOL…it’s only 8:30 and look at us!! We’re already drunk!! LOL!

*Analysis: “I’m having fun. I swear. I'm not an alcoholic. I just don't know any other way of self-proclaiming my sense of being cool.”

12. Updates of mundane activities written as though they are jokes: “I had to stop and get gas and then wait an hour for a prescription. Then I lost my keys and couldn’t get back in my car. Hahaha.”

*Analysis: “It’s funny, right? Please say it’s funny.”

*13. Updates written as though the page-bearer never had an English class, not even in elementary school. “OK I went to the OMG the swag thing u know I ran into that gurl my friends cusin and she LOL had a gole ring in her nose and she says hey u biggie I sware I almost loosed it right their hahahaha but she kewl I had to go to”

Analysis: They failed English but finally found a way to express incomprehensible thoughts.

*14. Quoted clichés from various thinkers: “It’s better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all.” –Unknown.

*Analysis: "I can’t think of anything amazing to say while I comfort myself, and I can’t find my iPod to quote some Lady Gaga."

*15. Quoted song lyrics from really bad songwriters written as though it's philosophy: “I set fire to the rain, and I threw us into the flames, where I heard somethin’ die” –Adele

*Analysis: “Adele is amazing! She is NOT a preconceived commercial scheme of the music industry. She’s not!”

*16. Political rants about random things: “Why should churches have to pay for abortions? Obama is a terrible president and a terrorist.”

*Analysis: I don’t know. I hate politics.

*17. Unusual excitement about seeing someone: “OMG I can’t wait to see Lesley and Jaime and Kelly!!”

*Analysis: Superficiality is the drug of the overabundancy.

17 Types of Posts on Facebook that Make Me Want to Vomit... - Charlene Keeler - Open Salon

My bucket List. It is offensive.

1. Kick a guy in the bad hurt spot. Heehee I've tried several times but dang men are quick to protect that area.

2. Take a pie to my face. A key lime pie. Get in line.

3. Do a good deed. Play piano for a nursing home. I hate nursing homes they are like death camps so this would be a big sacrifice for me. ;)

4. Make lasagna from big macs like on the epic mealtime show.

5. Run a 5K and trip people so I can win.

6. Make a viral video.

7. Coin my own phrase.

8. Cure cancer. I think honey is the cure cuz bees can sniff cancer. Supposedly.

9. Hold a newborn baby. Like a drug baby at the hospital which I also hate hospitals so again big sacrifice.

10. See the pyramids. Oops already did that.
See Mount Rushmore in person.

This is probably my all time favorite song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-PUW6y4F6c&feature=youtube_gdata_player]5000 Candles in the Wind - MouseRat ***FULL SONG*** - YouTube[/ame]

4CACE70B-1515-4068-87E8-95A392E75BA9-3799-0000052446A5551A_zps3e3eaa3b.jpg

Rodgers And Hammerstein
Cinderella
My Own Little Corner

I'm as mild and as meek as a mouse*
When I hear a command I obey*
But I know of a spot in my house*
Where no one can stand in my way*

In my own little corner in my own little chair*
I can be whatever I want to be*
On the wing of my fancy I can fly anywhere*
and the world will open it's arms to me*
I'm a young egyptian princess or a milkmaid*
I'm the greatest prima donna in Milan*
I'm a heiress who has always had her silk made*
by her own flock of silkworms in Japan*

I'm a girl men go mad for love's a game I can play*
with a cool and confident kind of air*
Just as long as I stay in my own little corner*
All alone, in my own, little chair.*

I can be whatever I want to be....*
I'm a thief in Calcutta*
I'm a queen in Peru*
I'm a mermaid dancing upon the sea*
I'm a huntress on an African Safari*
It's a dangerous type of sport and yet it's fun*
In the night I sally forth to seek my quarry*
and I find I forgot to bring my gun!*
I am lost in the jungle all alone and unarmed*
when I meet a lioness in her lair!*
Then I'm glad to be back in my own little corner*
All alone, in my own, little chair.

So I got road raged today and it was so fun.

I was behind one car at a red light and the lady in front of me, from Oregon, hmmm, cough, was texting at the light.

Well I don't give a shit, I text at lights all the time. I love breaking the law.

The light turns green and she doesn't notice cuz she's texting. I hate beeping at people when they don't go at green lights so I go around her Haha.

She got so pissed she started chasing me. What a hag loser. So I slow way down heehee and she was forced to pass me, she flipped me the bird and probably yelled, "stupid whore".

Now I'm chasing her. Haha you should've seen how fast she drove. I turned the tables on that dumbass.

It was exhilarating

But I got bored really fast and then just went to the bank.

I was behind one car at a red light and the lady in front of me, from Oregon, hmmm, cough, was texting at the light.

Well I don't give a shit, I text at lights all the time. I love breaking the law.

The light turns green and she doesn't notice cuz she's texting. I hate beeping at people when they don't go at green lights so I go around her Haha.

She got so pissed she started chasing me. What a hag loser. So I slow way down heehee and she was forced to pass me, she flipped me the bird and probably yelled, "stupid whore".

Now I'm chasing her. Haha you should've seen how fast she drove. I turned the tables on that dumbass.

It was exhilarating

Very funny. Some day I realized that many people in cars feel like gods an need to meet someone like you on the road.

Has anyone else noticed how bottled soda now explodes in your face when you open it even if hasn't been shaking. Hmmm.

Germany is pretty okay too....

I was no better than her but I had to change the situation. I did nothing wrong she was the one texting.

Still I felt a satisfied. ;)

It was exhilarating

Very funny. Some day I realized that many people in cars feel like gods an need to meet someone like you on the road.

Lololol now cut that out. Lol

Germany is pretty okay too....

Ooo dude I don't like your response. :eusa_boohoo:

It was exhilarating

This rant is upsetting. I am pissed off by all the bullshit. The media is evil I think the democrats are evil. And the republicans are wimps. The government is corrupt. But for those of you enjoying my tax dollars, enjoy while I tread water. :/

Forum List

Back