My Prediction: Repubs get boost after Democrat Debates

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Wait until the Democrat debates!! Americans will finally see how intellectually bankrupt and empty the current Democrat Party is. All they are going to do is try to outpander each other with the same boring talking points and failed Progressive ideology

What makes you believe America is going to watch? I imagine some of those voting in Democratic primaries but beyond that it brings to my mind the question: if a tree fell in the forest and nobody is around, does it make a sound?

But the debate sure will be fun to watch...
zircustoon-revO.gif

Wait until the Democrat debates!! Americans will finally see how intellectually bankrupt and empty the current Democrat Party is. All they are going to do is try to outpander each other with the same boring talking points and failed Progressive ideology

Boost in terms of what?

The Republican debates were almost entirely free of policy and basically a "rip roaring" snipe fest between the clowns on stage.

Definitely entertaining.

Definitely not going to translate well in the General Election. Each clown provided more than enough material for campaign commercials for the Democrats.

Boost in terms of what?

The Republican debates were almost entirely free of policy and basically a "rip roaring" snipe fest between the clowns on stage.

Definitely entertaining.

Definitely not going to translate well in the General Election. Each clown provided more than enough material for campaign commercials for the Democrats.

you are proof Republicans are offering more substance than Democrats you mindless moron. too bad you're too stupid to see how that is when you are here whining every day about Republicans and have nothing positive to say about your own candidates

I cant wait to watch!
I am guessing Sanders(unless they bring up how he will actually pay for all that shit) or Webb will actually win. Poor Webb.. The left hates him because he is mostly reasonable.. That poor sap couldn't even get NEGATIVE attention LMAO
I hope they dig into that bitch like they did Trump.
It amazes me how the left even likes the bitch. She is a big corporate stooge. Banks wall street etc
Of course, when you consider the average American will believe anything, it makes sense. Hillary is one pandering bitch :thup:

I forgot about the sidelines man Biden
Will that dumb SOB even go in the right building?

I would doubt it

The biggest mistake Hillary has been making is she is allowing the right to dictate how she campaigns

She needs to march on making it clear that Republicans are just conducting another Clinton witch hunt. She also needs more face time to demonstrate her knowledge of the issues and that she is not the witch the rightwing media is portraying

I think the Democratic debates will be boring as hell but will demonstrate the difference between the Democrats and the Circus being conducted by the other party

I would doubt it

The biggest mistake Hillary has been making is she is allowing the right to dictate how she campaigns

She needs to march on making it clear that Republicans are just conducting another Clinton witch hunt. She also needs more face time to demonstrate her knowledge of the issues and that she is not the witch the rightwing media is portraying

I think the Democratic debates will be boring as hell but will demonstrate the difference between the Democrats and the Circus being conducted by the other party
The republicans control the FBI?

Hillary, the other candidates, and their security detail.

Margaret-Dumont.jpg

What a great thread! Such insight and political savvy!

Dumb shit......this will be seen by fewer than 7 million people.....the majority of whom are people who have well defined political lines already drawn. There will be no "bump" for the GOP candidates.

What you will see......because you WILL be watching......is a cordial back and forth about the major issues of the day as well as a several fluff questions meant to flush out some kind of sound bite. Nothing there to help any of your clowns.

You won't likely see any dopey dickishness from Clinton or Sanders. You'll hear O''Malley whine a bit about the process and Webb might try to be aggressive.....but that's about it. When it's over, you'll play your part and obsess over how boring it was......which will make you feel better upon realizing that he Dems have a much deeper bench with far less stupid than your side does.

I suspect the numbers that actually watch it will be relatively low (can't blame people, the current crop of Democratic candidates have all the draw and charisma of rancid goats milk) unless of course Donald Trump decides to show up on stage. :)

Dumb shit......this will be seen by fewer than 7 million people.....the majority of whom are people who have well defined political lines already drawn. There will be no "bump" for the GOP candidates.

What you will see......because you WILL be watching......is a cordial back and forth about the major issues of the day as well as a several fluff questions meant to flush out some kind of sound bite. Nothing there to help any of your clowns.

You won't likely see any dopey dickishness from Clinton or Sanders. You'll hear O''Malley whine a bit about the process and Webb might try to be aggressive.....but that's about it. When it's over, you'll play your part and obsess over how boring it was......which will make you feel better upon realizing that he Dems have a much deeper bench with far less stupid than your side does.
LMAO ok

you're making predictions you cant back up and calling me a dumbshit?????????????

lol of course you moronic lose! you cant admit your Party is running a bunch of tired ol White panderers and hypocrites. deep bench idiot??? your second place in polling person is a guy who isnt even running

you're simply a joke

Forum List

Back