My new tactic of dealing with dirtbags hanging outside my home in their cars.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I used to walk by and whistle a theme from an old movie from the 80's, Police Academy. Ironically filmed in Toronto...quite fitting based on the comedy of the officers in the movie, but I digress. Sometimes I will whistle the american anthem just to make them feel uncomfortable since I know how they stab U.S Corporations in the back.

Now, thanks to having seen Rocky IV 1000 times, I'm now going to start whistling the Russian anthem with passion. I did it yesterday while the putz had his window rolled down. Let him put that in his dossier.

You have to meet crazy with a little crazy yourself! :)

You’re far more patient than I’d be.

You can never get rid of that little piece of Canadian I inherited.

As long as they don't go over the line (they have more than once, including harassing my wife which caused them an uncomfortable confrontation), they will get the symbolic mocking. I'm doing far more damage just speaking the truth behind the scenes to European and American leaders.

I say roll a few open cannisters of tear gas into your driveway to deal with these reprobates (while immediately closing your own doors and windows). I think they'll disperse in a rather expedient manner.

Now if it were me - being an admittedly foul-tempered American - I would do a hell of a lot worse to scumbags hanging out on my property to harrass me. For legal and USMB rules purposes, I won't mention details, but if any liberals started harrassing me on my own property.... they would remember the less-than-pleasant consequences for the rest of their lives. I'm fucking TIRED of this liberalfilth epidemic of behaving like wild, bloodthirsty, mindless, demonic animals.

www.areadenialweapons.com

latest

I say roll a few open cannisters of tear gas into your driveway to deal with these reprobates (while immediately closing your own doors and windows). I think they'll disperse in a rather expedient manner.

Now if it were me - being an admittedly foul-tempered American - I would do a hell of a lot worse to scumbags hanging out on my property to harrass me. For legal and USMB rules purposes, I won't mention details, but if any liberals started harrassing me on my own property.... they would remember the less-than-pleasant consequences for the rest of their lives. I'm fucking TIRED of this liberalfilth epidemic of behaving like wild, bloodthirsty, mindless, demonic animals.
The filth is conservative losers.

Forum List

Back