My new bike

Connery

Rookie
Oct 19, 2012
Just ordered my new 2014 Indian Chieftain

2014-indian-chieftain-9w.jpg

http://www.indian***************/en-us/chieftain-motorcycle/specs

Last edited:
I'm not home so have to do the google versions.

My not new bikes.

2012-gixxer.jpg

2008HayabusaOrangeStock.JPG

yoshimura-exhaust-fo_600x0w.jpg

My dirtbike isn't worth a photo because I beat the crap out of it.

Happy riding and congrats!!
EDIT the Busa is a 2011. Google not cooperating.

Last edited:
That's fucking awesome. I'm looking into getting a motorcycle in about 6 months or so. None of the ones I'm looking at look as sweet as that one. Congrats!

I am in the middle of motorcycle land (NH) right now and for the next few days. Nothing comes close to to this bike. I am so totally psyched. Next week the Indian truck comes to the Dealer and brings the bikes from Strugis. I am looking forward to that and getting some first hand discussion about this bike from the manufacturer....:thup::woohoo:

That's fucking awesome. I'm looking into getting a motorcycle in about 6 months or so. None of the ones I'm looking at look as sweet as that one. Congrats!

I am in the middle of motorcycle land (NH) right now and for the next few days. Nothing comes close to to this bike. I am so totally psyched. Next week the Indian truck comes to the Dealer and brings the bikes from Strugis. I am looking forward to that and getting some first hand discussion about this bike from the manufacturer....:thup::woohoo:

What color did you get. Red?

Forum List

Back