my new baby...

My kids worked harvest long before they were legally able to drive.

My oldest was the grease monkey..he was small enough but capable enough that at about age 9 they could send him up inside the combines to grease whatever it was that needed grease.

my grandaddy grew winter wheat... but his main cash crops were cotton and soybeans...

I 'spect though that winter wheat is different than what y'all did...

btw, what part of the country are y'all from...?

:D

I think that truck looks like a Maureen.

yeah... I think you might be right...

but I'd still, on an informal day-to-day basis, wanna call her by her knickname, which would be "Betsy"...

as in: "Take Betsy out to the Winn-Dixie on Moss St. and change out the bulbs in the parking lot"... :)

Just don't name her Christine. :)

My car is named Booger.

"Christine" wasn't ever being considered...

'n btw, I have a sneezy cat named Booger...

well, actually, her name is Woobie...

but her kickname is Booger...

due to the snotty boogers she leaves in her wake... :)

ewww.

My friend has a special needs son and when he was about 6 years old, he named my car Booger cuz it is green. ;)

I ain't complainin'! She gave it to me, that car! Xmas present. Big bow on it. Special ordered the green, too. So if her son wants to name it Booger, that's fine by me.:)

I ain't complainin'! She gave it to me, that car! Xmas present. Big bow on it. Special ordered the green, too. So if her son wants to name it Booger, that's fine by me.:)

for what it's worth, I used to have a car that was nearly 'bout the same color as the stuff in my babies' diapers... :)

gonna fly up to Wyoming in the next few weeks to take possession of her and drive her back to Louisiana...

T2eC16dcE9s4PupBRWJ0Htir60_3_zpsad592d0a.jpg

latest plans for me to finally take possession of my baby 'n drive her home...

gonna fly up to Casper WY on May 16th (my 62nd birthday) 'n meet her face-to-face for the first time...

then, after spending a day or two in Casper, I'll drive her home... with a few stops along the way to say hi to old friends from USMB and elsewhere...

Forum List

Back